View RSS Feed

TrumanL

1. Seizure (pregnant guppy)

Hi, I recently got a few female guppies, addition to my other 14 guppies I raised since they were babies. So today one of the new ones looked like it was about to give birth, so I took it out and put it in a mini tank. After an hour or so, it still hasn't given birth, so I decided to put her back in the main tank. And after 2 minutes or so she started having a seizure, that scared the life out of me, she was going super fast moving around the tank, and spinning! (she looked like a torpedo while ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Agressive Female Guppy

Hi, I recently got a female guppy from the pet store. I also have ones that I raised since they were babies(most of them are related to each other, I have 14 at the moment). Now they have their very own babies, and surprisingly, they won't eat them too, that's why I usually leave the baby guppies I can't catch in the main tank with the adults. Now here is the problem, this female guppy that I recently got always tries to eat the baby guppies, which now I have to try and catch all of the babies ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lettuce

Hi, I own many guppy fish; babies and adults, I also have a Pleco. I recently saw it seem kindof down, since i just cleaned the tank, and there wasn't much food for it, so I decided to feed it many different vegetables, including mushrooms, peas, cucumber and lettuce, the Pleco seemed to like it, but the guppies also seemed to nibble on it, so I was wondering is it healthy to feed guppies lettuce, if so, what other food should i feed them? because I only have fish flakes as my guppies main source ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mushrooms

Hi, recently i've been giving my Pleco fresh mushrooms to eat. I also have many baby guppies that are starting to turn colour in the tank, but i was wondering, is it ok to feed mushrooms to the guppies, they seem to be nibbleing on them. I've noticed it gave my guppies some more colour and patterns, it changed over night. I would also like to know is it ok if "vegetable juice" (example: cumcumber in tank) would ruin the tank water, thankyou very much
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Algae Eater

Hi, uhm I was wondering can my algae eater survive after cleaning my tank? I just cleaned my tank not long ago, and he looks a little down . Please comment back, or tell me if there is anything I should do ! Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast