View RSS Feed

Lady G

1. The changing of a fish....

Ok, so back in December I got what was labeled as a "Flamingo Cichlid". He was in the Firemouth tank, which is what I was there for and did get, but the woman caught this guy instead first and I just kept him, she worked so hard trying to catch him...which btw, at the time he was similar to a firemouth.

Well when I got home, I tried to find out more info on this guy. Needless to say not much was out there, well I posted his pic over at MFK, and through lots of talk and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images     
  2. So, I got my sump done...I think

Well, finally I have went and recut the piece of glass I had to long and finished up my sump...bonus I did get the size correct for my skimmer to fit in!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So, I figured I would add a couple shots of my "stuff"

I realize I haven't posted pics anywhere of my "frags" I got from the reef club so I figured I may as well add a few here.

The first is my favorite, the second has both on it and the "bigger" one is usually open more, but I had just moved it and when I did...it closed up and was re-opening when I got the shots...the third is with the pics of the bigger one and hard to see cause it is small...but it is on the little piece of rock behind and to the left...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Entering the Salty side!!!

Ok, so I realize I haven't started a blog about my new adventure...it has been a long time in the making and I thank EVERYONE who has been there with me helping me every step of the way, I'm sure I've drove some of you nuts..LOL, and others probably thought I was never going to make it (I was there myself).

Anyhow, I had decided I wanted to do a salt water and started with all the questions as I knew NOTHING about it except it needed salt water. In the process of trying to figure ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Got my Gold Sevs!!!

I'm so excited, I finally got them. The LFS called today and said they were there!!! So, of coarse I hurry and get cleaned up and head after them, in the fog and mist for my hour drive!!!

They were so worth the trip, only thing is I learned a lesson too while there. My hubby went to I ended up with more then my Sevs...he discovered the Oscar tank!! Not the little or med sized ones but the big mombo ones!! Ended up coming home with a fish that had to be put in a cooler for transport!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast