View RSS Feed

jm1212

1. 37 update #7

its been a little while, but here's an update.

1. microswords were added about two weeks ago

2. the rams have spawned three times, the first being a week after i got them and then weekly after that

3. killed off the cyanobacteria problem with some erythromycin. worked great and didnt harm the biological filter one bit.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 37 update #6

Added two German blue rams yesterday, a male and a female.

Today they are eating and displaying some great color!

Hopefully i can get them to breed...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 37 Update #5

After going through two weeks without the 65W bulb, a new 6700k bulb finally arrives from thatfishplace.com. thankfully, it wasnt to late for the plants in the tank and they are recovering and starting to grow as they did before.

my angelfish was initially shocked by the changes, but is also getting back to normal.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 37 Update #4

today i added 4 more tetras to the school. they are settling in nicely and are already fighting for positions in the heirachy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 37 Update #3

This update is a little late, but better late than never.

I recently won a Marineland C-360 canister filter from an Aquairum Fish International raffle. It arrived about a week and a half ago and has been set up since September 5th. It works awesome and is doing a much better job at filtering the tank than the two Penguin 150's i had on it before.

The same day that i set up my new C-360, the light on my new 65W CFL fixture went out. I was forced to put the old 17W straight-flourescent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast