View RSS Feed

kryptic4l

1. Cause im just that hardcore

anywho, i havent slept all night now, trying to gun for an early bedtime tonight, so i did some banking and some shopping already...

more chemicals from the zeovit family to add to my coral snow and coral vitalizer

and got the supplies to make the super duper most bestest fishy food ever.. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. well i got it caught up , so why not do a today update..

so after a few days, of coming home to a coral fallen here or something out out of place there... i think i may have got things settled for now, until i decide to do another over haul in a couple weeks, and hopefully get most of the left over junk from the last overhaul out...

I forgot to mention that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the biggest maintence session ive had...

alright, so i was noticing alot of crap building up inbetween my rocks so i decided i would have a fishtank party with me and my fishtank, I can only let this stuff buil up for so long, and i hope this is a lesson to maybe some people of what can be lurking behind your rocks.... I also had decided to try growing some cheato in my back chamber with a mini submersible light, and to take out the live rock which was absolutly covered in crud back there.. So this is only like day 4 since ive done this. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. from square one ... the set up..

Alright people for those of you who care and those of you who dont ( move on) im starting this for myself, for my own personal reference and time lines etc.... because i just dug up the start date and so on and so forth.. So let the games begin, and hopefully my fishy adventures will be as fun for the reader as they are for me...

Ok lets start at square one... SEPT, 21 2007
    This blog is for my JBJ 12 Gallon DX
    Original Equipment
    - the cube running 48 watts of power ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized