View RSS Feed

ZSandmann

1. Someone's got a case of the Mondays

Ever get the feeling that the week is going to be horrible? I'm having that feeling today. I know on thursday I have a small medical procedure scheduled that involves stick a large needle in my knee. All the rest of the week seems to be lining up to prepare me for the horror.

This morning I got to work about 5 minutes late, no biggie. I actually had one foot in the building when my phone rang. It was my wife and she said she couldn't find Poseidon, our blue crayfish. Well let me tell ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Event 0: The Tanks

Welcome to my first blog post. I'll try to lay out what I have here. I have had aquariums on and off my whole life. From about 7 to 15 I kept a 20 gallon in my bedroom with the typical mollies, guppies, platies, and some corys and such. My grandmother always kept the tanks up for me and my brother. It was a fun thing to watch, of course I knew nothing of cycling, water parameters, etc. then. She sat water out for a day and then would add it, the fish seemed fine. Little did I know I was treating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized