View RSS Feed

chefjamesscott

1. I do not understand some of the people on this forum

So here I sit looking for a venue to express my thoughts and I thought why not open up a blog on it since people very rarely read these. I think I will also post the pertinent information here as well so that the flow can be uniterrupted by cynics. After all, the only thing I wanted to accomplish here was to post the data and leave a dated documentation of the whole affair.

I am sitting and thinking of how some of the people here have such huge issues with the thread I have posted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. sept 08 update

well having had my first crash tank from messed up water chemistry from a dead fish made me decide to tear down an redo with natural decor an plants that are only plastic not the silk plants that some people gave me with thier tanks that have wire in the center which also are rusty

what a sick feeling to watch a tank crash and despite everything you do the water chemistry just wont balance and even worse to see all my little babies that i spent the last year raising up get wiped out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. the scott family zoo and aquarium haven

well ive found this wonderful tool called a blog on this site i will now begin to use this to do updates on whats goin on rather than goin to the chat room an rapid fire typing so as to look like im fillin chat with

it has never been my intention to seem a show off or to make people or even worse make people want to

rather it has been my desire to and to encourage value to hopefully share with people that their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized