View RSS Feed

nguyendetecting

1. Aug 18

Today I took 6 of my cory juvies to the LFS and traded them in for some 2 bunches of java moss. I was pretty happy to see that 2 cories that I brought in last week were alive and well. Hopefully this friday my panda cories will come in. I traded 12 of my bronze cory juvies, they all died within the week though..=(, for some pandas.

Anyhow I have a spawning pair of kribs in my 55 gallon community tank. It has 2 kribs, 7 cherry barbs, 20ish cory juvies, and a fantail goldfish. The female ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. August 15

well I have a couple dozen more cherry barb eggs. The should hatch tomorrow. My cory eggs don't seem to be hatching. Not sure why I'll give them a couple more days. Well I went to the LFS today to pick up my pandas they ordered 2 weeks ago. Well I called first this time and they tol me they had ordered a dozen of them. Well they all arrived dead. So I guess I'll be waiting another week..=/ I'm about to give up on this store and just get me some plants or something with my fish credit.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. August 14 crazy day

I'll start the blog off with saying I just caught my cherry barbs spawning in the community tank right next to the filter intake!! I got really really lucky and caught both of them within a minute and put them in a cup. I went to find something for them to spawn in, but all I found was a bucket. I added some aquarium water and a handfull of fake plants. Turned around to find only one cherry barb in the cup???!? tossed her in the bucket and saw the male barb laid out on the ground motionless. Picked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized