View RSS Feed

TH3RD_LEG

1. Today's Update

Well as I go along breaking down tanks after tank and trying to get everything moved to my Mom's - time is running out.

I have till tomorrow to have everything out of this apt and be settled in at Mom's.

It appears I will make the deadline - thanks to help from my sister's friend who has a truck and yes I am sad to throw out so many things that I have accumulated throughout my years as a bachelor - but a new start also has a nice sound to it.

I can buy furniture ...
    Categories
    MY LIFE
  2. GEE

I BROKE DOWN A 2.5 GALLON TANK TODAY TO GET IT READY FOR MY MOVE TO MY MOTHERS AND I WAS SHOCKED BY HOW MANY EUROPEAN RAMSHORNS HAD BEEN GROWING IN THERE.

HERE I THOUGHT THE SUBSTRATE WAS THICK BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THAT WAS NOT SUBSTRATE - RATHER IT WAS HUNDREDS OF EUROPEAN RAMSHORNS TOGETHER

ANYWAYS, IT WAS COOL AS I WAS ABLE TO MAKE UP A FEW 100 FEEDER RAMS AUCTIONS AND ALL IS GOOD.

BELOW ARE PICS OF ALL THOSE RAMSHORNS NOW IN A PLASTIC HOLDER TILL ...
    Categories
    MY SNAILS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0001.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	500.7 KB 
ID:	167978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0002.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	483.7 KB 
ID:	167979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0004.JPG 
Views:	147 
Size:	465.6 KB 
ID:	167980  
  3. ANOTHER TURN TO A LIFE UPTURNED

WELL IT'S OVER - MY STRUGGLE TO MAINTAIN INDEPENDENCE IS OVER - UNEMPLOYMENT ENDED AND CAR AND APT ARE GOING NEXT WEEK.

I WOULD BE IN WORSE SHAPE AS MANY OTHERS IN THE U.S. WHO ARE ENDING UP HOMELESS

I HAVE MY MOM - THANK GOD AND WILL MOVE IN WITH HER...

HOWEVER, AT 45 IT FEELS LIKE A BIG STEP BACK BUT I GUESS GOD HAS A PLAN AND I WILL BE OUT ON MY OWN AS SOON AS THIS BAD CLOUD PASSES THROUGH

PEACE,
    Categories
    MY LIFE
  4. HIS GRACE CONTINUES ON

YOU KNOW SOMETIMES LIFE IS ROUGH AND HARD LIKE - IT IS FOR ME RIGHT NOW - BUT. . . HERE IS WHERE SOMETIMES LIFE IS GOOD

ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO, I WAS DRIVING HOME FROM GETTING MY USUAL MORNING 7-11 COFFEE AND I SPOTTED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD RIGHT BY MY HOUSE (ABOUT TWO BLOCKS AWAY) A 29 GALLON TANK WITH A BROKEN COVER, GRAVEL AND SOME BRAND NEW LOOKING ORNAMENTS.

WELL MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS "HOW EMBARRASSING IF SOMEONE SEES ME PICKING UP THIS TANK FROM THE GARBAGE." ...
    Categories
    MY LIFE

Name:	IMAG0002.JPG 
Size:	527.6 KB 
ID:	167970   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0003.JPG 
Size:	505.8 KB 
ID:	167971   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0004.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	561.7 KB 
ID:	167972   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0005.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	389.0 KB 
ID:	167973   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0006.JPG 
Views:	153 
Size:	381.8 KB 
ID:	167974  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0007.JPG 
Size:	488.5 KB 
ID:	167975   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0001.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	347.1 KB 
ID:	168140  
  5. IT'S BEEN A CLOUDY LONELY SORT OF DAY

SITTING HERE AT THE AC LOOKING AROUND FOR SOME SATURDAY EVENING ENTERTAINMENT - BUT IT IS LIKE EVERYONE IS SLEEPING OR DOING SOMETHING ELSE

OH WELL, I AM TRYING TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF WITH SOME CHIT CHAT ACTION - BUT NOBODY IS PLAYING ALONG.

SO I GUESS IT IS BLOG WRITING TIME

I AM STILL TRYING TO GET THESE RED JEWELS TO TAKE INTEREST IN BREEDING BUT AGAIN - I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM - SO NO BREEDING ACTION IS GOING ON. I DID SEE THE FEMALE TRYING ...
    Categories
    MY LIFE , MY SNAILS , MY FISH

Name:	IMAG0041.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	474.2 KB 
ID:	167966   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0251.JPG 
Views:	154 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	167967  
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast