View RSS Feed

R.I.P.

Deaths

1. RIP - Cheeto :*(

by , 02-01-2012 at 12:42 AM (My fish and aquatic adventures. :D)
    Male orange/blue betta. May 30?, 2011 - January 25?, 2012

My poor little baby! He had always ignored the hole in the top of the coconut hut cause it was too small to fit more than his head in (the few times he'd start to stick it in he'd back out almost immidiately since it was obviously too small), but I found him jammed in the hole. So I picked it up and held it just under the surface so he could get air when he needed and hopefully wiggle free. After a half hour or so he hadn't been ...
    Categories
    R.I.P.
  2. RIP :*( Sam Quiggly Beloved Cat 1996 - 2012

by , 01-06-2012 at 10:15 AM (My fish and aquatic adventures. :D)
    Sam Quiggly

Mom's oldest cat. Black and pretty and grumpy and silly and soft. Our first cat to die of old age. OMG, it was hard to watch.
    Lil sis found him out side, we think he had a stroke, he was crying and dying and trying to fight it off, g it was sad to see. The other kitties avoided him, they always cuddle up to him cause he's their saragant dad (though I think Foozey and Joey still think he's 'mom' lol). Mom brought him inside and laid him in a box with blankets and ...
    Categories
    R.I.P.
  3. Pond deaths 2011

by , 09-09-2011 at 7:54 AM (My fish and aquatic adventures. :D)
    RIP
    Comet - comet goldfish

Donner & Biltzen - rosy & fathead minows

Approximately Sept 5/6.

Cupid is still alive. Looks lonely.
    Perhaps I should add another comet or 1-2 minnows...

I'm fairly sure Cupid is the one I found that morning though. Looked nearly dead, floating on the surface. I dumped stress coat and stress zyme in there and ran an extension cord to plug in their bubbler. Did ...
    Categories
    R.I.P.