View RSS Feed

My fish and aquatic adventures. :D

Within these pages I hope to (that means I plan on it but might not get to it lol)
keep track of
1. fishes that I've had
2. their lives, length of and how'd they lived/die of natural causes/etc, their funny antics and whatnot
3. fish-a-verseries
4. my tanks and all that that implies
5. experiments with diy projects (lol, I'm not very handy, but I can be enthusiastic, doesn't always work to my advantage lol)
6. anything else I can think of that may or may not be appropriate for a fish blog
7. I may let some of my fish do their own blogs if they behave *yelling in background, "No! Stop biting her! Stop! Sit! Roll over! Play dead! Wait! No! I was kidding about that last one! Aaaarghhhhh!"*
8. I just thought there should be another #.

Soooooo.........

Welcome, and read and proceed at your own risk.

1. Corys. !

by , 03-21-2011 at 4:10 AM (My fish and aquatic adventures. :D)
    Peppered (if that is what they are, walmart just says 'assorted' lol) cories are SO cute!

One pepper was added a while ago and seemed happy. Very energetic, trying to keep up with the khulis, swim with the otos, school with the neons, and even tried to 'school' with the bettas and gouramis! So cute and so funny to watch! Always comes to the glass when I wave, and waves back!

Another pepper was added - last week? - and they are so adorable! The first one was so excited! ...