GOT SOME FISH TODAY! :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hurdledude1298

AC Members
Feb 2, 2005
michigan
I went to my lfs today and bought some fish for my 45 gallon. Today I only had a little bit of money but i bought 5 (red eye tetras) and 3 blue platies for my tank. In a couple weeks after they have all set in I am hoping to purchase a couple gbrs. I hate the money issue... I am having to fork out 140 for prom tickets this week and then more for my tux... Why does prom have to be so expensive? Without it and I could purchase more fish.

leeser28

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
Croton-on-Hudson, NY
I went to my lfs today and bought some fish for my 45 gallon. Today I only had a little bit of money but i bought 5 (red eye tetras) and 3 blue platies for my tank. In a couple weeks after they have all set in I am hoping to purchase a couple gbrs. I hate the money issue... I am having to fork out 140 for prom tickets this week and then more for my tux... Why does prom have to be so expensive? Without it and I could purchase more fish.
$140 for prom!!!!:eek:mg::jaw-dropping: That's quite a racket -- where are you having it???

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
lol... my prom was free (I didnt go though, me and my date opted to do "other" things instead)

that sucks... skip it and get drunk!

leeser28

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
Croton-on-Hudson, NY
lol... my prom was free (I didnt go though, me and my date opted to do "other" things instead)

that sucks... skip it and get drunk!
How about skip it and enjoy some legally available to high schoolers coca cola.

shwank005

Mmmbeer
Feb 20, 2009
Morgan Hill, CA
My date to senior prom was the fish section manager at Petco...

High school is a great time for screwing around, just be safe. I sure do remember the being broke part though.... haha. Get a Job, kid!!!!

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
How about skip it and enjoy some legally available to high schoolers coca cola.
that would be a better idea indeed!

sorry.. my parenting instinct came into play AFTER that post haha

hurdledude1298

AC Members
Feb 2, 2005
michigan
Well, I am actually not allowed to get a job right now. I am a senior and am involved a lot in music and I have a nine year old sister so whenever I am not at school or some sort of rehearsal I am babysitting. Our prom is at a hotel... Way too expensive but whatever.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store