Mafia #54 Sign Up: Vampires Return

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
ACville Headline News

Vampires may target ladies with ‘flimsy nightwear’ warns ACville police chief

Attractive young women with a predilection for flimsy, lace based nightwear are being warned not to believe themselves safe from the attentions of vampires.

vamp1.jpg

The new warning comes despite assurances that Romanian workers will not be allowed into the country without work permits, as it is believed that some Transylvanian migrants may have already been slipping past passport control before the new ruling comes into force.

‘With Romania joining more frequent flyer programs this is going to be an increasing problem…’ said ACville Police Chief Sir Ivan Blair. ‘But known vampires are already entering this country in broad daylight. Well not broad daylight, obviously, that’s just a figure of speech.’

A recent application by Count Dracula to work in the US was rejected as he did not have the required plumbing or building qualifications. An ability to appear invisible in mirrors, to turn into an unconvincing bat, or transform into a swirling mist were adjudged to be workplace skills that were not required for employment in the building or agricultural sectors.

Despite this rejection, ACville Neighborhood Watch groups have reported an increasing number of incidents in which young virgins have had the blood sucked from their neck leaving them to join the ranks of the un-dead.

Police chiefs say that the end of summer travel season may see a peak in this sort of anti-social behaviour.

‘So at this time of year we are reminding young ladies who are inclined to swan around on balconies looking wistful or silhouetting themselves against dramatic skylines to take the usual precautions of holding up crucifixes and hanging up garlic. It’s just common sense really.’

vamp1.jpg

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
.... I just remembered, a few years back an online acquaintance on an art site did a portrait of me as Wilhelmina Harker from Dracula....

Ok, I'm sort of tentatively signing up depending on what my schedule is like. :p

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hey that's great, paperdragon! Hope we don't spook new members away with all these scary avatars!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
You all are too funny. Kashta, love the news flash!

For the record, I do not approve of the emo/phony vamp teens. I prefer the sexy, romancing vamps from novels, such as the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series.....:evil_lol: (and of course Gary Oldman as Dracula :drool:).....

I will have to try to catch True Blood; if I can get the remote away from hubby, that is!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Fake vampire detected! What's with the reflection in the mirror?:eek:wned:

Shhh Zaff. That's me just blending in so I don't get bit. :cool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store