FREE HOLIDAY RAOK THREAD shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i would be willing to take the ROAK above me. but idk if i can leave one or not because i cant ship. so i wont

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
If people don't mind a little fuzz algae- I could put together a low light plant package. (can't sell it because of the fuzz algae).

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
I'll put up a pack of 10 API root tabs. I'll go by first to quote me in this thread. No shipping cost cuz i'm pretty sure I can manage to fit them into a regular envelope and paypaling 42 cents just ain't worth it ;)

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
I'll put up a pack of 10 API root tabs. I'll go by first to quote me in this thread. No shipping cost cuz i'm pretty sure I can manage to fit them into a regular envelope and paypaling 42 cents just ain't worth it ;)
Going to PM you now, been looking for some root tabs and for some reason can't find any locally at the moment.

I will have a root around later, but might have an Aquaclear 110 and a Whisper 60 filter for the cost of shipping. The Aquaclear works, but may need a new impeller, the Whisper 60 is in working condition. Both just really need a clean.

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
REFRACTOMETER BACK UP! People keep bailing. All my private msgs got deleted, so I dont remember who was up next, so I will repost. If you have posted something up on this ROAK thread, and you pm me first, its all yours.

khanha3

AC Members
Jun 10, 2009
Philadelphia PA
Adding: 22.5" light strip. Pm me with your zip for shipping quote.

Pm'ed about these.
I have some O.S.I shrimp pellets 8.5 oz sealed for RAOK. I bought 2 of these awhile back, and noticed i'll probably never finish the first can any time soon (using 1 pellet a day to feed shrimp/snails). Shipping from 19147.

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
Finally get to get rid of that old stuff..

1. A small packet (under 2 grams) of Hikari Betta Bio-Gold, with another similar-sized packet of an unknown brand floating pellet. I used both as the staple for my late Betta. This will be completely free, no charge.

2. Used AquaClear 20 power filter without media. This unfortunately has a scorched impeller - it works, but it's very noisy. Check here for shipping price:
http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-prices.htm
It'll be 2 lbs, shipping from 11204

Lol. They did perk up though! They were just a little chilly and hibernating, lol.
Ah.. have you gotten a colony going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store