Mafia #60: A Clash at Christmas- The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
And all the PRs were hand chosen this time around...

The RED severum (santa). Noodles avatar had a dog with reindeer antlers (rudolph). ZsandMANn (frosty the snowman). FIREdancer (Jack frost). And Ice is just a Grinch lol.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Great game JPap!! Once we lynched the Grinch the game was over. I followed Noods onto Ice since I knew she was Rudolph and she pretty much came out and said he was investigated without directly saying it. So I figured it was a safe bet.

DD and JB pretty much gave themselves up with their antics.

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Great game. I enjoyed it even though my time at the beginning was inadaquate. I'm still working on seperating good and bad PRs in my head bit hopefully defending Red made up for hitting Noods.

Posted on mobile.aquariacentral.com

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
That was a fun game to watch from the spectator seats... what a hoot! Way to go townies!!

:clap:

The RED severum (santa). Noodles avatar had a dog with reindeer antlers (rudolph). ZsandMANn (frosty the snowman). FIREdancer (Jack frost). And Ice is just a Grinch lol.
Now that I can post again, I'm eager to vote to lynch Ice for hitting me Day 1 without even waiting to get investigation results. :nono: Good thing there's always another new game coming along, my wicked, grinchly friend. ;)

<< kashta goes off looking for a new signup thread... >>

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
And all the PRs were hand chosen this time around...

:rofl: too funny! It was fun but dag nabbit Frosty! Why did you hit me so early?!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
We had this game won until I screwed up.

I didn't realize we lost our hits so I never would have made the post with the snowball fight. I knew that would get me investigated. The plan did what I wanted it to though and gave up Santa and Rudolph.
Noods and TRS were SO transparent I can't believe anyone even thought Jb might be telling the truth.

2nd mistake was not letting Lab switch to TRS and save me. Game was over right there but I wasn't sure if TRS or Noods was Santa though I thought TRS.

Then we figured we should come out as Santa but JB messed up when he didn't go right after TRS and instead said he wanted to investigate him.
How many would still have switched to me that night if Jb didn't make such a great case? I actually thought DD was Frosty.

Good game and after seeing all the roles we were screwed from the start anyway. Luck was the only thing that would have won it for us,well luck or a moved vote.

Thanks for Modding Jpap.

Heres our room if it will let you read it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/dKBDGcyuQP3

Agassizii

killie addict
Jun 24, 2009
Oregon
It is night...Jbradt dies...he's an evil elf...no one is surprised...Zaffy is investigated by Santa and found to be an evil elf...and Lab saves time by unmasking himself...game over...

Innocents win!

Look at Agassizii's list a few pages back for all the roles ;)
Awesome...I had them all right :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store