Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David

Dagamoth

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Milford, OH
Real Name
Adam
Here it is....
she also did that day 1, something is telling me that the whole vampire team didn't forget to send in a PM in the last two days. However that does mean that the vampires were going to target kashta. Now why would they do that? simply because you, ICE, were going to show up vampire. Kashta would be in the clear for the immediate time being after leading the fight to explode your body with the stake. however FF's little swap screwed you up there and you didn't get the chance to bite Kashta.

I VOTE TO LYNCH AND THEN STAKE ICE!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
A quick look thru I know 2H hadn't posted I'd have to make sure if anyone else wasn't around but it looks like everyone but him.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I vote to stake FF

I know I'm innocent and I told you Kash was just trying to hard.

Noods and LG are my other 2 top suspects for going after Kash so hard.

I see there was no bite. I'll have to find the post but Lab asked for PMs, that means someone that wasn't around didn't send in for the bite.

Wish it was me Kash, I think the town trusts you more then me.
There is also the possibility of a set up, no they wouldn't get a "turn" but also helps buy them some time to get another innocent lynched and a turn next nightfall

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
she also did that day 1, something is telling me that the whole vampire team didn't forget to send in a PM in the last two days. However that does mean that the vampires were going to target kashta. Now why would they do that? simply because you, ICE, were going to show up vampire. Kashta would be in the clear for the immediate time being after leading the fight to explode your body with the stake. however FF's little swap screwed you up there and you didn't get the chance to bite Kashta.

I VOTE TO LYNCH AND THEN STAKE ICE!

Thats ridiculous, why would the vamp team risk losing a bite turn? They could have chosen anyone that was voting me to be in the clear if I was a vamp. They could have chosen you since you've been on me.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
There is also the possibility of a set up, no they wouldn't get a "turn" but also helps buy them some time to get another innocent lynched and a turn next nightfall
Same here, why lose a turn? Especially when its only 50/50.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store