Mafia 72-Vampires game thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
The wizard too drinks a toast to hd hnk. hopefully we will see zombie kashta.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Why though only two people could have been lynched plenty of safe turns to pick from. They either picked Kash and FF surprised them, which clears FF, they forgot, or we are in the midst of a grand tap.
Yep, they had plenty to chose from...yet they didn't. I really have a bad feeling about it, unless the bite was blocked by the priest. I think they were trying to pull off some sort of set up. I don't agree with the "Kash was their choice" thing that would of just been dumb on their part why pick someone so close to being lynched? I also believe if it had been blocked or Kash Lab would of mentioned it in night fall events.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Actually, they wouldn't be risking losing anything since the other possibility is they CHOSE not to bite someone. My vote will likely fall on Ice, but I still want to hear from FF who indeed has some splainin to do, and from 2H as well...

I can't make you change your mind. I can only hope you see the truth when you look at the others.

My suspects are:

FF
2H
Noods
LG

Now its time to crash.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
That said, FF1 has been one of my suspects from the beginnig, and my vote may change over to him as well. Lady G still sticks put in my mind with her insistence that kash was up to no good when it is clear she was trying to help the town. that said, noods is also very high on my list because of the fact that she said that kash would turn out as scum, and then kash turned out innocent.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
i vote to lynch Lady G

it is clear that she was the most vehement voter against kashta, suggesting that she wanted to get rid of her because of how well that kash was watching her
Because how well Kash was watching me? When did that happen?

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
That said, FF1 has been one of my suspects from the beginnig, and my vote may change over to him as well. Lady G still sticks put in my mind with her insistence that kash was up to no good when it is clear she was trying to help the town. that said, noods is also very high on my list because of the fact that she said that kash would turn out as scum, and then kash turned out innocent.
Kash seemed to be looking at you as well, JM. I have to take that pretty strongly to heart. I think I'll have to look into your posts more...

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
Yep, they had plenty to chose from...yet they didn't. I really have a bad feeling about it, unless the bite was blocked by the priest. I think they were trying to pull off some sort of set up. I don't agree with the "Kash was their choice" thing that would of just been dumb on their part why pick someone so close to being lynched? I also believe if it had been blocked or Kash Lab would of mentioned it in night fall events.
FF gave plenty of warning so I dont think anyone was really surprised. They either blew it or they have somekind of reason.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
As I stated yesterday, unless his team mate claims to be a vampire, I doubt that my vote will change.

I will be pulling posts to see what I can find but I feel pretty good about my vote as it stands right now.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
If I had voted FF D1 tonight might have had a different outcome.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Also, in games I've played and there was a "team vote" the vote could come from any player...so for the theory of someone wasn't here to send in the vote, I don't think that is valid either I'm sure the PM could of came from any of the team members. Unless of course it is different in this game then others I've played.
I think they were up to something IMO.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store