Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
For those of you who doubt me, I have a question that you should ask yourselves.

If Rich investigated me and thought I was scum, why did his vote not land on me?

BS, haha. What kind of a-hole would fake role claim?

Yeah, the real vig, don't come out.
Exactly. Sorry Mr Scumliesuresuit you're gone.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
With that, shall we drop the vigilante's shot and stop talking about it?

Zaffy needs to be our next lynch. Plain and simple. Anything that deters us from accomplishing that with the town lynch is suspicious. The last thing we want to do is let this one slip another day, giving his team more time to think up more ways to misdirect us.
yes, i say we drop it. the vigilante can stay hidden whilst using their power, and they can choose to or not to get Pir between the eyes.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
so, there are plenty of other players that have been quiet. there was no reason to even tell them to shut up since they hadnt even said anything to warrant suspicion, let alone anything much at all. there is only one reason that you faked the RC, and that was so the detective would come out and your team would be able to get him. not even a SUPER noob would think about 'coming out to protect him' when the detective wasnt even in danger to begin with.

no you're not. if you really were, Rich would have never said that you were scum. he would have said nothing about his investigation of you. if you really were communicating, Pir would probably be dead right now as you both would have known Pir was scum. try again please.

kash, did you skim the rules or something? nowhere does it state that the vigilante has to be exposed to use their power. they can use their power as they wish and stay hidden. they can see all that we are saying and input without even revealing their true nature...the mafia does it all the time.
I didn't hit Pir last night because I figured that the town would see him for what he is, that way we could lynch him for free and I could use the hit on another scum.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
With that, shall we drop the vigilante's shot and stop talking about it?

Zaffy needs to be our next lynch. Plain and simple. Anything that deters us from accomplishing that with the town lynch is suspicious. The last thing we want to do is let this one slip another day, giving his team more time to think up more ways to misdirect us.
I agree the lynch should be used to take out Zaff which is why I voted for him. I also agree that the vig should be able to figure out on their own who needs to be hit. :lipssealedsmilie:

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I agree the lynch should be used to take out Zaff which is why I voted for him. I also agree that the vig should be able to figure out on their own who needs to be hit. :lipssealedsmilie:
I'm at a total loss though, I need your help on this one.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
For those of you who doubt me, I have a question that you should ask yourselves.

If Rich investigated me and thought I was scum, why did his vote not land on me?

Exactly. Sorry Mr Scumliesuresuit you're gone.
Rich did not vote for you because I pressured him and asked why he didn't vote for someone who false RC'd against him so he switched his vote. You were never in the running anyway Zaff.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Rich did not vote for you because I pressured him and asked why he didn't vote for someone who false RC'd against him so he switched his vote. You were never in the running anyway Zaff.
That was exactly our plan, THANK YOU for seeing that.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
my question is, how is asking the vig to hit zaffy misdirecting the shot? He was named scum by Rich. You remember him? The confirmed detective?
The mafia could kill the vigilante before he/she kills Zaffy. If we've gone ahead to lynch someone else -- anyone else -- instead, then that gives then two more game days instead of only one game day for someone else to become or be made into a "prime" suspect to draw the lynch later on.

Two reasons:

1. Believe me, as often as I have been the overall town's intended "next lynch" ... for conclusive reasons when I was evil... I've still successfully managed to stay alive by getting the town to delay lynching me "just one more day."

You know this, Wizard..... as often as I've talked about it. Don't even try to pretend you don't. I know better.

2. Our lynch is our only guaranteed way of killing Zaffy, but only as long as the scum team doesn't mess with it. The vigilante's shot is a maybe. Whether it's probably or not... it's only a maybe.

If the mafia thinks they've got a good idea who our vigilante is... and we rely on them to kill Zaffy for us... then we're screwed if the mafia hit kills the vigilante and we let Zaffy off the hook too.

Keep arguing the case, guys.... it only shows you trying to confuse the vigilante or the town.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Unfortunately I was never issued a noob card. They hadn't been invented yet ;)
I was never issued a noob card. And they had them when I started. I feel cheated. :mad2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store