Help me find my keys.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Where had you been just before getting home? The grocery store? Look in the freezer with the frozen chicken you put in there. (happened to me once)

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
i bet LBF ate it.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
That dog looks sketchy. I'd focus on the dog...
He is 100% trustworthy, unless you're a squirrel, then he will kill you.

Look for something else instead. That always works for me. Go look for the remote.
The remote is accounted for. I don't often lose anything, so there's not really anything else I can look for, good idea though.

It was a science experiment gone horribly awry. I'll need 2 million in large, marked and numerically sequenced bills, then you can have them back. It'll be another 100,000 for the shades.
Alright, I get it, you're messing with me. This is important. I mean it.

Where had you been just before getting home? The grocery store? Look in the freezer with the frozen chicken you put in there. (happened to me once)
During the summer I only work tues/wed/thurs. It's a key for work, so Thursday is the last time I would have paid any attention to it until today when I noticed it was missing. I'm pretty sure I left the key in my center console with part of the lanyard hanging out (I always do this). Friday night I went to my friends house in North Hollywood, I called him and asked if he had seen my key, but he hasn't. We just hung out as his place except when our other friend drove us to the Habit for burgers, then we went back and played playstation until 2am. I drove home and went straight to bed.

I thought I saw you put it in your purse. Check there.
I don't own a purse, but I checked my girlfriends purse. No keys, but I did find little travel pillows or something, and a piece of paper with her yoga instructors phone number on it (I think it's her yoga instructor). I can call her maybe.

This is a picture of the note: (crossed off Chris's number because I don't think she would want it out in the public.)
yoganote.jpg

yoganote.jpg

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
now to bee serious, check under the seat of your car and around it. my mom loses stuff there all the time.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
**chuckles**

**ensures the toy chest is tightly locked**

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.