a heads up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
if it hasnt been said....

i reject your reality and substitute my own
I reject your reality, throw it in a garbage disposal and replace it with my own...a reality that has you as LBF's sidekick as you both fight to save the world from the evil solar flares, Niburu, and the Baby in the Sun!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
You know I think I've seen a film on the dark, fairly unknown (save by a select few, who were in cahoots to destroy the earth) Nibiru...It stared Bruce Willis, Chris Tucker, Milla Jovovich, and Gary Oldman....

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
You know I think I've seen a film on the dark, fairly unknown (save by a select few, who were in cahoots to destroy the earth) Nibiru...It stared Bruce Willis, Chris Tucker, Milla Jovovich, and Gary Oldman....

Milla Jovovich is hot, and that is a great movie.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Did you get to the part yet that this was a hypothetical idea? Meaning not real! It was based on some woman claiming she had been abducted and the aliens implanted a communication device in her brain. She also claimed the world was going to end in 2003! When that didn't happen she moved the date to 2012. There has been absolutely no scientific support that suggests this is even possible. In the realm of time/matter for this Planet X to have an effect on earth it would first have to disrupt the gravitational fields of other planets long before it got to earth - this has not yet happened. When dealing with the quantum physics of hypothetical situations, this theory cannot stand the test of applied sciences. This Planet X (Nibiru) would need to be on the same orbit, in the same galaxy and have the ability to stop and restart Earth's rotation. Since the center is liquid it would take from the last passing 3600 years ago to the year 2900 to do that.

Since this isn't science and is only some nutcase's theory, you can rest assured you will live to see 2013 and beyond. The nutcase isn't even qualified in any science discipline of any fashion.

Some people refuse to recognize truth because they can't handle it.
ok how can you prove somthing not real when youl yourself wernt there to see it? that lady that got abducted, how can you prove its a fake? you cant, os she may be a nutcase or she may not be, heck i have seen 3 ufos already ( yes ufo stand for unidentified flying object, but these that i saw with a friend wernt of no technology we have here, or no jets or anything we have here....... can you prove me wrong, no.. what i saw with a friend is what i saw, with our own eyes ).... ok can you prove that earth has a core to even be stoppe with? what if the middle of earth is hollow * ever heard of the hollow earth theory? ) so how can nibiru stop earth gravitational field? and actually yes, nibiru/and the sun has already messed with woth planets, on mars theres been a wild storm latly.. and on other planets the same...... so the other planets already have been messed with....... ok how come what the mayans have said so far have came true? if were to live to see 2013, ( which i believe we will to, as i dont believe the world will end ) but there is a big change this year, and i mean BIG change.. solar flares/cme is going to get stronger and stronger, more earthquicks more hurricane more drought more floods and more volcanos going off... yes a big change.. * which i and many of my friends have came to realize and finally opened our eyes to reality, well i have knew this for quite some time ) and yes there has been aliens that have implaneted microchips in people.. the *greys* are already here... * yes i am a big time alien believer * what do you think all those ufos are? sure as heck not anything of our work.... theres a big mother ship outside in space, * and if you ask why we hacnt spotted it yet, its cloaked.... we dont have the technology to see cloaked ships... * anyways.. my arm is hurting from typing all this and i just got up...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store