Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru post 220.....

(1) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190

(1) jpap by FF1 192

5 folks remaining to vote....

About 2 1/2 hours to Nightfall Day 2....

PMs as required.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Well, we got confirmation from RB. Next is to place a vote. I have nothing to go on other than UN's post and vote from last night. I really don't see anything else to support a vote.

I vote to lynch UN.

For reasons stated last night and due to the fact that I don't have anything to back up any other vote. I will not be able to get back on until after night fall.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru post 222.....

(1) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190

(1) jpap by FF1 192

(1) Un by wiz 222

4 folks remaining to vote....

About 2 hours to Nightfall Day 2....

PMs as required.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I thought I'd have an easy day today with plenty of time to read the thread. Kids were testing, I was supposed to have closed office hours today. Unfortunately it was chaos instead. I have lab supervison until 4.

for now, I vote to lynch UN I admit, it's a lazy vote based on the gut feeling from night 1.

Lab is supposed to be light today, so hopefully I can read some thread.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru post 224.....

(1) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190

(1) jpap by FF1 192

(2) Un by wiz 222 Zaff 224

3 folks remaining to vote....

About 1 hour to Nightfall Day 2....

PMs as required.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
There was one vote on Kash and one vote on DD when you made this post, if you felt the scum were happy about where the night was going why did you throw your vote in with them?

My vote was the only one between your last statement and your vote

She hardly posted anything at all...
You didn't like my question of a joke was, and I was the only vote before you while you "wanted to see where everyone else votes". So you didn't like my question about the joke and you didn't want to look at the issue with FF, so really you didn't see enough to make a judgement on anyone because you chose not to look at anything that had happened that day and just threw your vote on the person who was most likely to UD.

because of my reasoning here on UN's actions from D1, I vote to lynch UN

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I vote to lynch FF

I've been busy enough late this afternoon that I don't want to lose track of time like last night. I obviously think FF's theory is bunk, and the whole transgression from him floating my name out there yesterday (real time) to twisting his theory based on incorrect timelines is troubling. Call it an OMGUS vote if you want, but I think I've pointed out how FF hasn't exactly thought through the theory, and yet he is sticking with it...

The person I'm next concerned with is Zaffy. He's been very wishy washy this game, a few comments or questions here and there that could easily just be superficial. If FF flips scum, the whole D1 vote could become intriguing. If not, then maybe FF was correct about him "muddying the waters."

I'm also suspicious of UN based on his weird comment before N1 and his flawed (IMO) attempt at OMGUSing Wiz and Zaffy. That, and his few D1 posts were pretty critical of FF only to go a completely different direction with his vote on DD. I'm curious if there's an FF connection here as well depending if FF is lynched/flips scum/or none of the above.

Not much substance from lately from Bally either. At the very least she made a small case for voting Kash D1...and I would find it weird for her to do so and then support putting a hit on Kash, but I don't exactly put a lot of stock in guessing what the scum are thinking in their scum den (despite having to entertain FF's theory). Particularly because with this format it could quickly becomes a guessing game of who is and who isn't the Don.

2H and Wiz have been asking questions, so I'll give them that at least. I'm still wary of Wiz based on that short comment he made about FF picking Zaffy. I don't necessarily find it as scummy as 2H though. I understand what he meant but I didn't think it was all that relevant. 2H's questioning of Wiz's vote to Zaffy was odd, IMO.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
thru post 227.....

(2) FF1 by 2Hobbs 190 jpap 227

(1) jpap by FF1 192

(3) Un by wiz 222 Zaff 224 Bally 226

1 folk remaining to vote....

About 50 Minutes to Nightfall Day 2....

PMs as required.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I see that the most common thing I see for the hit being on kashta who was in the running for the lynch was that the scum team was inept. Then maybe the Don has to make the decision, which is possible but I haven't seen confirmation from RB on that.

Has anyone considered a third possibility? Could the scum team just not cared so much about their first hit as much as the thought of "this ought to mess with their heads trying to figure this one out"?

After all, look at how much discussion has been devoted to why the hit was on Kashta. I believe that it has caused us to focus more on who wasn't here at nightfall than who was (with the exception of FF's JP theory).

I am at lunch now and will check back in and vote before clocking back in to work.
I'm not sure if, as scum, I would go into the nightfall with that strategy. Given how things could have ended up numbers-wise, they would have been one incorrect lynch and one successful hit away from winning.

However, I certainly would try to play off any confusion surrounding the possibility of a botched hit. Part of me thinks that FF is doing that very thing by trying to set me up for "ensuring" the hit. The other part thinks that FF has overdosed on Mafia Self Confidence Pills(TM). I say that because FF hasn't wavered with his theory hardly at all, despite people pointing out the assumptions he's making which he has also been reluctant to acknowledge. I'm used to FF more-or-less rolling over when people don't agree with his theories. Knowing my role, FF is either VERY misguided or has some sort of support that hasn't been manifested in the thread.

I generally don't like trying to guess what the scum are thinking. Such speculation can certainly be distracting, particularly if scum themselves are participating. If I had anything more than my feelings on FF, I would try to avoid feeding into his theory for the sake of questioning.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Here, almost forgot about the 7 pm nightfall, that would have been bad. Going to catch up on the thread and see what I can find/do with only a little bit of time left.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store