My 10g mess

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
Here is a better pic. Plants seem to be doing way better planted in these pots then they were before. I have to trim off some old leaves too.

Kannan Fodder

AC Members
Jun 2, 2014
Las Vegas/San Diego
Real Name
Michelle
LOL! Your "worst" still looked way better than my 46g before my big clean up! My tinfoil went vegan and nearly destroyed all my plants - including annubias and java ferns. I had an algae problem brewing, then the cats got into a squabble during the night and shut off the power bar that runs the filters on both tanks. "It was a mess" is a gross understatement!

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
About to try and breed my bettas. Don't know if it's going to work or not if not I'm going to move my male and make this tank a sorority tank.

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
Picked up a nice piece of driftwood for this tank. I lost my betta because the tank had a mini cycle it's been a week now water changes everyday everything is back to normal now. Decided to get schol of Aphyocharax rathbuni and a otto for the algae might get a few more otts but want to see how this one is going to do in this tank.

biondoa

AC Members
Feb 6, 2015
NC
Real Name
Alison
It is hard to tell from the photo, but it does not look that bad. How many fish in there? The Betta OK? He looks so beautiful. Try your best to make him happy. If he is the only one in there I would think he would do ok. I have one male betta in a 5.5g and he is doing great. Only have to take about a gallon out every week, plus I do have a small hob filter. I think bettas deserve some kindness. They are kept in such appalling conditions. I hope you find the time to take good care. They are extremely rewarding fish.

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
No the betta is dead been for a while now, my tank had a mini cycle and he didn't make it. I have two other bettas in different tanks they are still fine.

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
I don't like the way it looks and I'm about to change it around once again yes I know I change it around as much as I change underwear.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store