Unlimted Attachment :) we resize for you

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Can somone help me please. I try to upload images of my canon from manage attatchments and its the wrong file type? the name cannon gives it is image_124 and its needs to be jpg or something? I cant rename it I tried? I just wanna put pics up here? Please help.

Mrhfield

Fish in a barrel
Jan 13, 2008
Louisville
home.insightbb.com
Microsoft Picture it express should convert the picture for you. Or if you have any software that has to do with anything about pictures it will convert them for you. I use image zone I got with my HP printer. I resize them and "save as." even paint will convert them for you. Btw what file type is it? well heres a pic of what i am talking about.

untitled.JPG

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
I was picking jpg? I had to move the pics off the cam page and put into a folder on the desktop to get them to load. But now my page is in gallery and noone will view it b/c its click and look pics?

can a mod maybe change it or help me?

Mrhfield

Fish in a barrel
Jan 13, 2008
Louisville
home.insightbb.com
Do you have a card reader? Does your camera have a sd card or something similar? Mine has a sd card that i place into a card reader on my printer. i then navigate to the card and pull off the pics that i need then resize and save. Are you using the software that came with the camera? You should then be able to open the folder that contains the files (pics,) then right click choose "open with." It sounds like you set a default program to open the files types that will not let you edit them. Btw picture it express is free with Microsoft.

untitled1.JPG untitled2.JPG

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
I was picking jpg? I had to move the pics off the cam page and put into a folder on the desktop to get them to load. But now my page is in gallery and noone will view it b/c its click and look pics?

can a mod maybe change it or help me?
Your pics are jpg however the files are far too big and resizing them to make them show up is time consuming.:( How large were these photos? Try 640 pixels as the maximum size.

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
I dont know how large im sorry, I was just pressing a button. It was a camera from work. I will remember to have the guy set it up with those #'s. And the printer didnt have a card reader. after I messed with the card in the cam for a good bit to get it out lol, then no reader ugh. But im sorry its too consuming to resize as well. hopefully I still get alot of ideas and views.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store