Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
rereading through, and begining my super multi-quote of epic proportions....

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
IMO it's a better reason for a vote than some of the other ones....
It's still a stretch, a strange vote among crazy votes will still be just that, a strange vote.

she can't reveal if she was, and i wouldnt put it past a good team to blackmail on of their own to make them seem innocent.
Why? They could just fake the blackmail, instead of using a valuable resourse?

They wouldn't have to blackmail eachother. They can communicate and could just tell them to ack blackmailed instead of wasting their power.
:mad2: stealing my ideas? not cool dude.

How many times are you going to ask what you should do to help the town but then refuse to do it?

I vote to lynch Salt4Sam for being unhelpful and evasive
Thats a waste of a vote IMO. Hes being unhelpful and scummish, and everyone knows it. He's pretty harmless as scum (unless he is the don or if voting gets close) so I'd go after a vet on D1, as they tend to be the ones who can turn games evil quickly.

you had time to post all of this but not to post your list?
If you have a valid reason for UN then you should post it so others can read it as well. If you already have notes together it should be a quick copy/paste, unless you wrote on paper.

You were online again and still didn't try to help the town. You may have some backing behind UN, who knows.
Thank you for saying this bally, even though you stole my post. :mad2:

Care to explain why you voted me S4S, or care to post the magical "holy grail" of a list that you made?

PP has been quiet
hes been non-existant, I think he might UD.

The three of you have been throwing accusations around, mostly at each other and snipping at one another. Seems like a whole lot of smoke to me.
it has been interesting....

One notes that there has been very limited posting from:

PatrickPaul
Haydn
Zaffy
JB(Also now viewing)
I agree, JB is playing a lot like the time when me and him were scum. I remember he was quieter that game, as he has been for this one. I may be wrong, and feel free to double check that in case I am.

Zaffy is ussualy quiet, and haydn hasn't really posted anything at all. My question is to where PP is?

Anyone have a vote count going?

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
Mav has as well ( the avatar change has thrown me for a loop )QUOTE]

What avatar change?

Was having web issues this morning and ended up spending the day trying to get lost on my motorcycle just got back in and read up. Going back to reread and see if I can pick anything new out of this mess

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store