Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
That's pretty funny user.

I've read your post, more than once, it does not make sense to me.
You will not votr Pir, eventhough you say he is scum, because the mafia will hit him unles they use it to their advantage and let him get lynched? The mafia could go in either of those directions if he is telling the truth. You however say he is lying. That's what I 'm hung up on. Now do you see what I'm getting at?
What I'm saying is that pirs role claim could go one of two ways. I really don't believe that you don't understand.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Back to you Pir. Sorry if I'm skeptical. You said you investigated him because he was quiet in one post and then in another you said he seemed coached. Can you reconcile those two statements for me please?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Back to you Pir. Sorry if I'm skeptical. You said you investigated him because he was quiet in one post and then in another you said he seemed coached. Can you reconcile those two statements for me please?
Good point!
How can you be coached and quiet.....

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
What I'm saying is that pirs role claim could go one of two ways. I really don't believe that you don't understand.
Okay this is my last kick at this cat. I understand the RC can go one of two ways. I don't understand it as a basis for not voting him if you don't believe him. If you said you were skeptical but would vote with him because if he's lying then he dead anyway I could understand. So maybe it just your phrasing. My point is there is a third way. If we really don't believe him we don't lynch an innocent. At this point I'm skeptical - undecided about his truthfulness, if I become as sure as you seem to be that he is lying I will vote Pir.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Is that what you told the den Zaf?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
well, i can't stay up any longer. football again in the morning. g'night y'all