Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I keep going back and forth with this. All I can say for sure is we've got 2 people who are both claiming to be the doctor. And until we find out for sure which one is telling the truth (if either)... ANYONE voting to lynch either of them had darned well better be right.

The town doesn't know (really know) who the doctor is, but you can be certain the mafia does now.

Why should we lynch either of them before giving them a chance to prove their claim? All they have to do is tell us who their next invest will be just before nightfall. Then reveal the result immediately afterward.

If one of them really is really our PR, the mafia already knows it and that's who they would have to kill tonight. Us lynching the person instead only gives another free hit to the scum team.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I keep going back and forth with this. All I can say for sure is we've got 2 people who are both claiming to be the doctor. And until we find out for sure which one is telling the truth (if either)... ANYONE voting to lynch either of them had darned well better be right.

The town doesn't know (really know) who the doctor is, but you can be certain the mafia does now.

Why should we lynch either of them before giving them a chance to prove their claim? All they have to do is tell us who their next invest will be just before nightfall. Then reveal the result immediately afterward.

If one of them really is really our PR, the mafia already knows it and that's who they would have to kill tonight. Us lynching the person instead only gives another free hit to the scum team.
LMAO. Really!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009

They are claiming the Det role. Labby was the doc. But I do agree that we shoundn't be voting either of them. I think we should let the mafia decide for us by hitting the real det. While I wish neither would have claimed but the det will be hit anyways so lets not lynch either and not give them a free hit along with the det.

Wow that sounds really redundant!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Yes, thanks. That's what I meant.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
They are claiming the Det role. Labby was the doc. But I do agree that we shoundn't be voting either of them. I think we should let the mafia decide for us by hitting the real det. While I wish neither would have claimed but the det will be hit anyways so lets not lynch either and not give them a free hit along with the det.

Wow that sounds really redundant!
How about a re-phrase this mess!

I don't think we should listen to either of them. They both say Haydn is scum so we can assume that is right. Anyone with a vote on Pir or Rich is scummy too. If we don't know, why risk it? Like Kash said, if we lynch the Det, then they get a free hit on another innocent and that's two in one night. However, if we lynch a mafia member (possibly haydn) then they will hit the Det but it's only one innocent vs two.......

I think that's better!

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008

I'm not following you.
Lets say one says they are investing me, and the other says you. They both come back after nightfall and claim we are both innocent. How does that help the town know who is telling the truth? In the mean time we still have to lynch someone (a third party, likely another innocent). The scum team gained a day and two more innocents.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
How about a re-phrase this mess!

I don't think we should listen to either of them. They both say Haydn is scum so we can assume that is right. Anyone with a vote on Pir or Rich is scummy too. If we don't know, why risk it? Like Kash said, if we lynch the Det, then they get a free hit on another innocent and that's two in one night. However, if we lynch a mafia member (possibly haydn) then they will hit the Det but it's only one innocent vs two.......

I think that's better!
I have NO idea where you are getting this from? Rich never said Haydn was scum. I believe he said he thought Haydn was scum. Rich said Zaffy was scum, and Pir was lying !!!!!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
hey guys, i wanted to say that i won't be able to ost until around nightfall. be back later with some nice juicy quotes

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Since nobody's going to listen to me that I am 100% sure that Haydn is scum, I retract my vote and vote to lynch Salt4Sam, so we have a close runner up in the election.
That means that Hay is scum. Pir is scum and Zaf is scum. Only two ways that Pir could know Hay's status and I am not buying one of them.

Trust me and I gift you 3 scum - Pir, Zaf and Hay.

I am under no real suspicion, nothing to save so you all decide.

I have NO idea where you are getting this from? Rich never said Haydn was scum. I believe he said he thought Haydn was scum. Rich said Zaffy was scum, and Pir was lying !!!!!
Speaks for itself.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
To be honest, the more posts I re-read, the more I trust Rich.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store