a heads up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
and i cant prove nibiru with science as the government takes this type of stuff down ( dont want the people knowing ) and the scientist that talk about it claiming it not to be real are those that are also hiding it... they dont want us knowing anything about this.... so no i cant find or get proven facts that nibiru is real, besides what i seen with my own eye.s

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
So actually trained astrophysicists and astronomers have completely disregarded an entire planet but you, who apparently has no concept of physics at all (planets don't just wander around the solar system), know exactly what's going on? Actually I should rephrase that...you don't have any idea what "Niburu" is doing but because you saw what was likely an actual planet you instead think it's a mythical planet?

The media has absolutely nothing to do with it...I don't even see the connection. I don't watch the news regularly either.

It's already been said multiple times that the number of volcanoes and earthquakes has not increased significantly. Technology has certainly advanced to where we can pick up more discrete earthquakes, but as I already quoted the number of significant quakes has been steady.

Just because there are things out there we don't know about doesn't mean that what YOU are saying is correct. Again, stop using such crappy logic.
all in all, what i seen with my own is, is what i seen........ maybe it was a sun dog, i dont know but its to solid to be a sundog... and sitting right next to the sun.... so i dont know what to tell you, besides what i already said...

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.

<list of earthquakes in greece>

This isn't abnormal. Whenever there is a large earthquake there are always many small earthquakes or another large one to go along with it. They are called aftershocks.

I live in southern california, we have earthquakes all day long, the link I posted a few pages back about how many earthquakes there showed a regular day. We have decades of data showing that it is not abnormal to have that many. The vast majority of them can't be felt by people, but the instruments we have can feel them.

We we have a larger earthquake it follows the same pattern as the data from Greece that you posted.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
actually what i seen alot will say its a hoax or the government technology, when in reality, i know it isnt, what i seen with a friend is well deffinat no technology we have here, yes government has been working on technology that is maybe 10 to 20 years advanced then what we think, but the things i have seen with some friends are atleast 100s of not thousands of years older then what our technology is... so what i saw that is real, you all may think i am a nutcase or saying its not real.. how would you prove me wrong?
I don't get your line of thinking here. How do you identify a technology as "100s if not thousands of years older" when you say it is more advanced then anything we have.

And actually when you get into 'top secret' technology, the stuff we have hints about is 10 to 20 years more advanced then the current stuff. That doesn't mean that is as advanced as it goes. It just means that we know the government has a whole new generation of technology that they aren't using yet. We saw this with the stealth program. If the stuff that is getting ready for public release (ie: hints and rumors of its existence) then the real 'top secret' hyper-advanced stuff would be even further ahead.

But the truth is that the 'top secret' stuff isn't 10 to 20 years ahead. It is more accurate to say that due to the massively long development cycles everything that is out now (at least in mil-tech) is decades behind. Look at the stealth program for an example. That is effectively the current "cutting-edge" and it is decades old. The new stuff that will become the new "cutting-edge" soon were the UFO's of the 90's. So in that sense, the UFO's of today will be the "cutting edge" mil-tech of 2030s (maybe late 2020s).

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
and i cant prove nibiru with science as the government takes this type of stuff down ( dont want the people knowing ) and the scientist that talk about it claiming it not to be real are those that are also hiding it... they dont want us knowing anything about this.... so no i cant find or get proven facts that nibiru is real, besides what i seen with my own eye.s
How many sites have you linked here that talk about Nibiru? why hasn't the government taken them down? Your claim is just wrong, and I proved it because those sites are still up.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
There are loads of websites out there attempting to spew the same crap you are so don't try to claim that there's come government conspiracy to censor the "truth"...only difference is that none of these people have any shred of evidence. I've already pointed out that you could have seen a planet that actually exists. You seem to be conveniently ignoring that fact...

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
[/LEFT]

This isn't abnormal. Whenever there is a large earthquake there are always many small earthquakes or another large one to go along with it. They are called aftershocks.

I live in southern california, we have earthquakes all day long, the link I posted a few pages back about how many earthquakes there showed a regular day. We have decades of data showing that it is not abnormal to have that many. The vast majority of them can't be felt by people, but the instruments we have can feel them.

We we have a larger earthquake it follows the same pattern as the data from Greece that you posted.

And Greece is a seismically active area. Now if the same pattern was happening in the Midwest and just started up today then I'd be more inclined to thinking something is up...

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
there leaving the sites up that says nibiru doesnt exist.... i have seen plenty of sites that say it does exist, even scientist saying it does... and now i cant find those sites, so the government has most likly took it down, heck theres a video on youtube of a guy that use to work at area 51... even claims they are working along side with aliens....... if you want the video, let me know... and ill get it for you.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Jpappy, ever heard of the *DUMBs?* milatary under ground base? well a few months back, one of the base just *blew up* out of no where... somthing *blew up* the under ground base, and for those that dont know what *DUMB* is, look on google, dumbs military base

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
there leaving the sites up that says nibiru doesnt exist.... i have seen plenty of sites that say it does exist, even scientist saying it does... and now i cant find those sites, so the government has most likly took it down, heck theres a video on youtube of a guy that use to work at area 51... even claims they are working along side with aliens....... if you want the video, let me know... and ill get it for you.
What? I've seen plenty of sites that say Nibiru does exist...I just googled. You're obviously not telling the truth or very bad at reading.

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/planetx.html
http://xfacts.com/x2.htm
http://rs2commmunity.org/Nibiru.html
http://yowusa.com/planetx/

Jpappy, ever heard of the *DUMBs?* milatary under ground base? well a few months back, one of the base just *blew up* out of no where... somthing *blew up* the under ground base, and for those that dont know what *DUMB* is, look on google, dumbs military base
A quick search led me to obvious conspiracy theory sites. Any credible links?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store