Started over

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Anders247

IG-88 Invaders
Jun 10, 2014
Real Name
Anders
They're jumpers. Did you look around your tank? Or, the betta could have got him.....

crodaba1

Registered Member
Feb 2, 2012
That's crazy that it just disappeared. I wonder if the betta just had enough, they do look a little similar

Reactions: Anders247

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
Well I found him, looks like something spooked him probably the cat and he jumped out. Pulled the chair out next to tank and he was on the floor dried up jumped pretty far too. Went down to this new lfs they opened and saw a fish that I liked, the guy swears that it was a tetra but I asked him 3x if he was sure didn't say no though. Never did see a lonfin tetra like that before but I'm pretty sure it's a danio the only one they had too. Decided to take it because last night I was thinking of trying them out but never thought about the long fins since nobody has none locally.

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
Decided that I'm going to do a betta sorority and found some nice bettas that I liked and got them. I been doing a bunch of research about it for a while and decide I'll give it a try. Everyone is in the tank now just exploring but I'll keep an eye on it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store