Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. StripesAndFins

Electric Blue Ram with dark colors

I don't know how I'd change the substrate since it is already in there (trust not a huge fan of the blue gravel either). I have a cave/tunnel thing (shown in video), a fake, small rock with hole in it and fake plants, and I have a piece of medium mopani driftwood. What else can/should I add as a...
  2. StripesAndFins

Electric Blue Ram with dark colors

So last Wednesday, I got 2 electric blue rams for my 29 gallon tank. When I got them, they were a little pale, but they brightened up. Recently one of them began to get really darker, to the point of going from Powder Blue to Indigo. Here is a video. The front fish is the one I am talking...
  3. StripesAndFins

What is the oldest fish you have owned or currently own?

I had a Striped Raphael Catfish that I would have had for three years in February. Unfortunately, he died after a big storm caused a three day power-outage last month :(
  4. StripesAndFins

New to the board.

Welcome to Aquaria Central :) Some nice tanks you got, but I hope you know the oscar will also need to be moved as they can get pretty big. Also, your red tailed shark looks more like a ruby shark. Enjoy your stay :)
  5. StripesAndFins

Greetings

Welcome to the forum, Andrewtfw :) Enjoy your stay. What kind of fish do you have?
  6. StripesAndFins

How long have YOU been keeping fish?

I have been keeping fish for around 3 years, so I am still new to the hobby.
  7. StripesAndFins

Hello!!! Newbie here!

Welcome to Aquaria Central, those are some nice looking tanks you've got there :)
  8. StripesAndFins

Restocking a 29 gallon

Ok, that's a no then... Wouldn't want that to happen.
  9. StripesAndFins

Restocking a 29 gallon

Yep, I know ;)
  10. StripesAndFins

Restocking a 29 gallon

Thanks for all the info, it's really helpful. Would kribs be okay instead of rams?
  11. StripesAndFins

Your other hobbies

For me, I enjoy foruming in general. I also like music. I am trying (key word) to learn how to play the guitar.
  12. StripesAndFins

Restocking a 29 gallon

Ok, Thanks. I'll just go with one ram. Do you think bronze cories would be ok, or should I go for one of the smaller types?
  13. StripesAndFins

Restocking a 29 gallon

So no pair of rams?
  14. StripesAndFins

Restocking a 29 gallon

Well, last weekend a huge snow storm knocked out my power, and within the three days it took to get it back, the water got too cold, killing my fish in my 29 gallon tank. So now, I am looking to restock my tank, but I'd like some advice as I don't want to overstock or anything. Currently, I have...
  15. StripesAndFins

Introduction

Welcome to Aquaria Central, Notes :)
  16. StripesAndFins

More photos.

The pics are amazing! love the ram pic :)
  17. StripesAndFins

Hello from Louisville

welcome to AC :)
  18. StripesAndFins

Hi from Australia

Welcome to AC. :)
  19. StripesAndFins

Greetings from the Hoosier state

Welcome to AC :)
  20. StripesAndFins

Hello from Colorado!

Welcome to AC