Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. W

Water has a watermelon smell to it.

Thats what I think also.:naughty:
  2. W

Aquarium water with live plants........ has a little earthy with a sweetness to it.
  3. W

This a ok sign of clean water?
  4. W

dry ferts

oops
  5. W

Would it be worth to upgrade to a 55?

I have a 55 and now wish I got a 75 instead.
  6. W

dry ferts

Buy some good stuff here also............ http://www.aquariumfertilizer.com/index.asp :thumbsup:
  7. W

Cats lips are falling off..... CRAP!

This is my tank then and now its doubled what this picture shows.
  8. W

Mouth rot or mouth fungus is not a true fungus but rather a bacterial disease that can quickly kill fish. It is most often found in tanks that have a high bacterial load and need more frequent water changes and gravel vacs, overfeeding is often one of the culprits. I don't vacuum the bottom...
  9. W

Checked water and it looks good... I did buy these off of Aqubid and they were wild so I don't know how healthy they were. I had 7 and now 5 are gone so maybe I wont go that route. .....I don't know.
  10. W

I've been busy at work the last couple of months and I will say I have put off changing water over a couple weeks..... Usually I do it every week. Things have slowed down now so I can change it again each week. I hate work sometimes. :thumbsdown:
  11. W

I noticed last night but it didn't look that bad...... My guess from digging around for food it made it real bad until I looked again tonight.
  12. W

Going to check it out now.
  13. W

Guess I'll be flushing the toilet soon. :headshake2:
  14. W

Thats what I was thinking....... It looks red up through his lower jaw area.
  15. W

Just noticed my cat has no mouth....... WTF! Is this from my gravel or something else ???? My gravel doesn't seem like it would do this. I have two other cats and they look fine.
  16. W

From fake to real never knew

New tank thinking white would be cool two years ago...... :thumbsdown: Adding the fake stuff......:dance: And now the real stuff......:thm: Never thought I'd go to this and I'm still learning and want a bigger tank. :headbang2:
  17. W

Danny's 125 g planted tank

What do you feed the plants ????? or don't you.... Very nice setup. :thm:
  18. W

dKH is 18 out of tap.

Cool...... I wont worry about it then. I just had a cory do a flip and die in front of me today...... lol.
  19. W

dKH is 18 out of tap.

I'm guessing the fish will be ok with it at this level? I never really looked into this so I thought it might be to high.
  20. W

dKH is 18 out of tap.

No GH test.... I'm in Plymouth west of the metro. Would having no salt in the softener have any affect on it being higher????
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store