Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Madilyn

For Sale | Naja Grass | $2 | Willard, WA | Pickup and Able to Ship

Last change to grab some of this! Still have LOTS available - going to have to throw it out soon; my tank is too thick.
  2. Madilyn

Still have lots available! Willing to work out a really good deal if you take lots!
  3. Madilyn

It's no problem! Feel free to email me at mjeanmeyers@gmail.com if you'd like. What I said on your profile was: Naja Grass is considered a very easy plant to grow. It's not necessary to have any CO2, fertilizer, or any special lighting. :)
  4. Madilyn

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Naja Grass What are your prices?: 2 Where are you located?: Willard, WA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: I have a ton of Naja (guppy) grass, and really just want to get rid of a bunch so...
  5. Madilyn

FS Red Cherry Shrimp & Java Moss - WA - ship/pu

I'm going to be moving out soon and am going to have to part with all things aquatic, which right now is only down to my 5.5g RCS tank. There is so much Java Moss in there as well (past due to be thinned) that I can't guarantee a certain amount of shrimp. My best guess is somewhere between...
  6. Madilyn

FS Java Moss -wa- ship/pu

*SOLD* Thanks everyone!
  7. Madilyn

You are very welcome and thank you!
  8. Madilyn

*bump* A few left!
  9. Madilyn

I have some GORGEOUS green and healthy Java Moss for sale, totally snail free, the only other things in the tank are Red Cherry shrimp and a tiny amount of duckweed (can be easily rinsed off the moss if there is any on it). The pictures really don't do it justice..... Asking $3 per golf ball...
  10. Madilyn

FS Java Moss - WA state - ship/pu

*bump* Probably only roughly four or five tennis ball portions left!
  11. Madilyn

FS Java Moss - WA state - ship/pu

I have some beautiful green Java Moss for sale again. The stuff is growing pretty fast lately! Golf ball size portion - $4 Tennis ball size portion - $8 Snail free, but may have a tiny bit of duckweed stuck to it. I do keep RCS in the same tank so there is a slim chance that you'll end up...
  12. Madilyn

What is the tiny creature in my tank?

Well, going by what I've looked up of both, I'm leaning more toward copepods than seed shrimp. Their behavior, size, etc...
  13. Madilyn

What is the tiny creature in my tank?

I've noticed lately that I have hundreds of happy TINY creatures in my tank. I've got to stress how tiny they are... I have good 16 year old eyes that could see things a lot smaller than these, but I do realize that a lot of you probably couldn't even see them... therefore I'm not sure how many...
  14. Madilyn

FS Java Moss & Duckweed - WA - ship/pu

SOLD OUT. Thank you! There will likely be more in the future, as well as some RCS when they also need some thinning out again.
  15. Madilyn

At the moment I'm trying to bring the population back to a good number with the RCS after a heater failure while I was gone, so I'm not specifically selling them at the moment, but it shouldn't be long as they are coming back fairly quickly. It was very devastating...
  16. Madilyn

I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner. 920fish, I am unable to send you a PM due to your not having posted on the forums before, but I posted a visitor message on your page. cemster, Replied to your message... Ed, I'm in the Columbia River Gorge, across the river from...
  17. Madilyn

NOTE: The heat pack will be included FREE if you would like one.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store