Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. WeedCali

SUNSUN HW-302 Outside Filter setup & test

Just thought I'd chime in and say I've had my 302 running since July of 2010 and its still kickin it til this day. LOVE IT
  2. WeedCali

Rainbows and full tank shot

Beautiful setup! I have 4 turqs and I think only one is a male. his colors get so deep when hes flashing them its so cool
  3. WeedCali

WeedCali's Photo/Video Thread

Decided to finally try the bowfront turned around. I've been wondereing how it would look for such a long time and draining and moving the tank was a perfect opportunity to try it :D This was taken just before i started taking the tank down in its new home before and after. the top is with...
  4. WeedCali

Moved the 36bowfront into my room and rescaped it. uploading pics now
  5. WeedCali

Thanks!
  6. WeedCali

Got some pics from the 20g Paludarium. The crypts have really grown in This is 7-18-11 This is 3-27-12 theres been some changes, of course, but the plants have not moved. C. Wendtii C. Beckettii I think Unknown Crypt, what i think is C. Beckettii, looks like its sending out a spathe...
  7. WeedCali

Random AC Chat Quotes

[excuzzzeme] 11:00 am: I got diareah
  8. WeedCali

20g Emersed Crypt Paludarium

My Sierran Chorus Frog
  9. WeedCali

FS Lot of Pennywort shipped from California 94561

Oh I sure will. This stuff grows great for me!
  10. WeedCali

Very nice! As am I :D And no, I don't have heat packs :( I could try and get some soon but no guarantees as I dont have a vehicle ATM.
  11. WeedCali

Theres probably 8-10 feet of pennywort here. Asking $10 shipped via Priority Mail Thanks for lookin :) Also, let me know if theres another plant you might be interested in, I might have it.
  12. WeedCali

FTS of the 36g as of 1-1-12
  13. WeedCali

Sunsun crack

I'm sure you could. Contact the manufacturer or whoever you bought it from. I hope this doesnt happen to mine :\
  14. WeedCali

I got C. Nurii! 3 plants of it came in with my Pogostemon and Limnophila. Potted it up today to grow emersed Potted in a mix of sifted peat, sand, potting soil, kitty litter and coco fiber with 1/4 tsp of Mykos30 added
  15. WeedCali

P. dovii pair with fry (300 gallon)

The tank and fish are beautiful!
  16. WeedCali

Rainbow Shark

You dont remember mine? lol Your tank is too small. I wouldnt be worried about him eating fish but he'll die on you eventually from not having enough room. they love 48"+ tanks
  17. WeedCali

UPDATED TIMELINE In its first days (literally) 1-02-10 1-12-10 1-15-10 2-02-10 2-06-10 3-26-10 5-03-10 7-01-10 7-23-10 really liked this one. 9-06-10 11-07-10 3-16-11 3-21-11 9-17-11 12-26-11
  18. WeedCali

Done some work recently Cut up a bunch of nodes of Pennywort and tied them to a rock. lets see how that turns out :P Pic from yesterday
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store