Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. plecoman

L200 Colony at last!

I'd love to see pics of those beauties too!
  2. plecoman

Another nice bristlenose

Here's a picture of my largest regular BN. He has a nice set of bristles too, but not as big as the ABN.
  3. plecoman

Check out the bristle's on this ABN pleco

LOL..... That's a good one! Thanks for all the comments!
  4. plecoman

Check out the bristle's on this ABN pleco

I thought I'd share this photo for the bristlenose lovers out there. This guy is pushing 6 inches long. The best set of bristle's I've ever had on a pleco.
  5. plecoman

Nice looking eggs

Thanks OrionGirl! Hopefully yours will get busy soon too!
  6. plecoman

Nice looking eggs

I just bought a new pair of ABN's and they got busy real fast. I was able to get a good picture of the male and eggs. This is their first spawn.
  7. plecoman

Sexing L134 Leopard Frog Pleco's. Help please.

Let me know if you ever decide to reduce the size of the group. Thanks.
  8. plecoman

WTB WTB - Albino Bristlenose Females

Yes I know the feeling Star_Rider. I've never shipped anything myself, but I'm going to have to learn soon. Thanks anyway.
  9. plecoman

I wish the catfish convention was near me! Star_Rider, are you saying that you have some?
  10. plecoman

I'm looking for some albino bristlenose females that are at least 2 1/2" to 3" long. Please let me know if you have any for sale or know of anyone that does. Thanks
  11. plecoman

Thanks Chris! That's an awesome looking male! All of mine are around 3 1/2" now and I'm not seeing any odontile growth like that on mine. I'm beginning to wonder if I have all females. That would be a nice thing, but then I'm gonna need a few males. How old and how long is the male in the...
  12. plecoman

New wild caught L-134's

Mine are very shy. They stay under cover all day long. Once it's dark, and the lights are out, you can see them almost immediately on the wall's of the tank. I put breeding caves out in the open and they love to stay in them, but only the front half of their body is hid. The whole back half...
  13. plecoman

Uh... this is bad, right?

I think it looks pretty cool, but I agree with Dan. I'd separate them.
  14. plecoman

New wild caught L-134's

Sorry I'm late getting back to this post. Wild caught L-134's normally run around $50.00 each. They can be more or less depending on the size.
  15. plecoman

New wild caught L-134's

Your right Todd, they don't come cheap. But what else is a guy going to do? LOL..... Good luck with the F1's. You may have better luck getting them to breed than the wild caughts. I haven't had any to breed yet. I have 8 in my original group that hopefully will be breeding in the spring...
  16. plecoman

New wild caught L-134's

New wild caught L-134's in a 20 long. I have 9 new 134's in quarantine now that I am going to use as a separate breeding group hopefully in the near future. This piece of malaysian driftwood has a hollowed out cave in the middle that the largest ones have claimed.
  17. plecoman

The fish are 2 3/4" to 3" long now. Most were over 2" when I got them about 1 year ago. Thanks for the input!
  18. plecoman

It's been 9 months since I've tried to have these sexed. I can tell differences in them, but apparently not enough to sex them. Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated! Also please try to ID their sex from left to right please. Thanks
  19. plecoman

Breeding conditions for L134 Leopard frog plecos

Surely there are some people on Aquaria Central that have had success breeding the L134's and wouldn't mind sharing their success stories here.
  20. plecoman

Breeding conditions for L134 Leopard frog plecos

If you have been successful in breeding L134's, would you care to share your success? If so, what temperature did they breed at and what was the ph of your water? Any info would be helpful! Thanks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store