Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Sparkxx

What Should I Put in My Tank?

I'm aware, but not to the extent that a member would be unable to get an approx. age of the fish. And if you still disagree I'm sure the OP would gladly give details on all factors you listed above, and then again someone could take an educated guess. js.
  2. Sparkxx

What Should I Put in My Tank?

I'm sorry but how? Any factors that may/may not affect the growth of a fish aren't likely to affect the average age etc. Apart from stunting which even this case does seem unlikely imo. Anyway to get back on topic, I agree that it would be best to get rid of all but one species of gourami and...
  3. Sparkxx

RANT

This ^ I know when I first joined this forum I always asked really, really obvious questions and I'm sure it annoyed a lot of people aha, but its one mistake I think quite a lot of people when they first join a forum tend to do in my opinion. Rather than investigate further into anything I...
  4. Sparkxx

What to put in my 10 gallon tank?

If your looking for a few different kinds of fish that are peaceful and really colorful I suggest maybe Lampeye tetras? They aren't outragiously colourful but their eyes are as you would suspect really bright and eye-catching aha. I think a shoal of them with maybe some inverts would look nice...
  5. Sparkxx

cicrush13 pics thread

Nice dude! Fish look really healthy and active imo :D
  6. Sparkxx

Just a few pics

Why thank you :3 I hope to get more pics up on Wednesday, how does that sound guys? Also any constructive comments are welcome!
  7. Sparkxx

Just a few pics

thanks :D I see you have a GBR too hehe, any tips on care? This is my second attempt at keeping them, cause I once had a pair -not from a very source- which I bought out of impulse, I went on holiday to find one dead and the second died a few weeks later :l so yeah, as well as care any tips on...
  8. Sparkxx

Just a few pics

Ok! In the the spotlight today is my Pair of Rams! One is camera shy but the other didn't mind so much, so here you go I only got the pair today (Some of the molly fry have went to other homes so I thought I'd get them) bu they have settled in well, any tips on care?
  9. Sparkxx

Just a few pics

Thanks for all the comments :D She's a pretty lil betta ain't she :3
  10. Sparkxx

Just a few pics

Hi, ola, hallo etc not posted in a while, have I? You probably won't remember me because the last time I posted anything was months ago haha Anyway, been doing a bit of photography recently, and just thought I'd show you them...
  11. Sparkxx

The perfect tropical tank....

hmm, tough descision if I'm honest haha I'd probably go with something like: Pair of Angels School of Congo Tetras Pair of African Butterfly fish School of Flying Foxes and then maybe a Pearl Gourami, just cause their Kickass.
  12. Sparkxx

Favorite hobby

Drawing :D I suck at drawing ;~;
  13. Sparkxx

72 Gallon Bow Front Tank Journal/Build!!!

2 years for a female GBR isn't very old IMO
  14. Sparkxx

Stocking Suggestions for a 4 Gallon Tank

Unfortunetly, I am afriad you left your tank for too long for the cycling rescources you used to keep effect :( I would add fish food and then test for ammonia, then once ammonia vanishes, test for nitrite and then finally nitrate, once you get 0 on both nitrtrite and ammonia, you could add some...
  15. Sparkxx

what is/are your biggest rants in the hobby

Algae, algae, algae D;
  16. Sparkxx

Sick of snails...

The lettuce trick works great, I got rid of about 10 the first time I tried it :) you could also go for assasin snails or certain species of loaches, however the loaches might not with your shrimp IMO
  17. Sparkxx

What is the oldest fish you have owned or currently own?

My flying fox ;D second fish I ever owned, he is pushing three years in january. I also had a red dwarf giurami (my very fish) for two years. only had fish tanks for three years in january :D
  18. Sparkxx

72 Gallon Bow Front Tank Journal/Build!!!

Skrillex and pendulam give everyone eargasms, so I'll give you that. But some of it sounds like a transformer beating the crap out of a dolphin...
  19. Sparkxx

How long have YOU been keeping fish?

two years in january...like a boss.
  20. Sparkxx

My 7 tanks! *PICS*

nice tanks! I really like, well most of them haha can I have the stock for the 27g? thanks :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store