Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Vinegar Eels

While they are not invisible... They are still very very small and hard to see.. Try shining a light around and looking from different angles.. Sent from my XT907 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. S

Centerpiece for my invert tank?

My advice to everyone is to never put fish in a shrimp tank. Once a perceived predator gas been introduced, the shrimp go into survival (aka boring) mode. No more swimming around.. No more grabbing duckweed and slowly riding it to the bottom.. they lose a lot if their character. I put an ember...
  3. S

FREE FREE Marmorkrebs, Assassins, Trumpets CT 06437 Shipping?

I'm not sure if you're real, but if you are, you are a gentleman and a scholar.. My address is Stephen Pence 1318 Shield St. Laramie, WY 82072. Put HOLD FOR PICK-UP on the box.. The temps I'm Wyoming are cold enough that even on a good day I wouldn't want them outside for even a few minutes...
  4. S

Dwarf Puffer?

For sure. I just wouldn't be concerned about the shrimp population. If it ever did get out if hand... Take them to a LFS for credit.. They sell RCS for 5 bucks at mine.. Even if they only give 20% credit.. It'll pay for fish food. And if they don't want them, net them and give then add treats in...
  5. S

Dwarf Puffer?

If the point if an invert tank is to enjoy watching the shrimp/snails... Introducing a predator will be... Counterproductive. It won't matter much how many shrimp survive when they are all hiding from the zebra loach swimming around your tank. it doesn't even matter if the fish is a predator...
  6. S

My Paypal account is stephenpence AT gmail. Send me a Paypal invoice for shipping on done assassins and a couple baby crays and I will get you paid asap! Sent from my XT907 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. S

I would like some of each the crays and the assassins! ! I'm in Wyoming and they are not banned in my state. Let me know how much to send you're way! Snails are over taking one of my tanks so the assassins will be in heaven! Sent from my XT907 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. S

stock list/ temp

Angels can be pretty territorial. Once the hormones kick in they will be picking on each other and starving the other out. The benefit of having a pair is that they like each other, ergo they will coexist. I heard once that 2 males will play nice but I can't substantiate that and since they...
  9. S

He She It?

My wife asked me once why cars get the feminine pronouns... My response "because anything you spend that much time and money on has GOT to be female...." :) Sent from my XT907 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. S

WTB Green laser cores

sorry to revive this one from the dead... but does anybody have a bead on some currently? i'm in the market for a few!
  11. S

FS Breeder groups F/S

ummm... pictures? and do you have any feedback anywhere else that we could.. verify your existence??
  12. S

WTB South American puffers and peacock gudgeons

i contacted mgamer a week or so ago about his P.G.'s... he's sold out. (annoyingly close to when i was going to make my order) ... he didn't make any allusion to getting more in stock, but that doesn't mean he won't eventually.
  13. S

FREE what used to be cherry shrimp AR shipped

Got mine yesterday! they are going gangbusters in my little tank!!! thanks again for a wonderful RAOK!!!!!!
  14. S

Help my Angelfish!!

So, i went to a fish auction that was about 4 hours from my house. i ended up with an angelfish and i did my best to keep him alive until i got back home, but that entailed an overnight stay. I set up a temp tank with clean, distilled water, heater, and air pump. (i know this isn't ideal, but...
  15. S

HELP: my new Angel recover

So, i went to a fish auction that was about 4 hours from my house. i ended up with an angelfish and i did my best to keep him alive until i got back home, but that entailed an overnight stay. I set up a temp tank with clean, distilled water, heater, and air pump. (i know this isn't ideal, but...
  16. S

payment sent! ... you're pm's are full :)
  17. S

Pmed! Sent from my ERIS-ADR6200 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. S

WTB Orange eye blue tiger shrimp(OEBT)

good luck, friend! Breeding on those little guys slows down during the winter.. so most people (everyone i've talked to) has postponed selling until the spring..
  19. S

my GBR's have spawned!!

Yep I'm not banking on these little guys surviving, but it would be sweet if they did! Should I find food smaller than micro worms for the ones that hatch? Sent from my ERIS-ADR6200 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store