Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Blackskirt tetras in a 20L

How many blackskirt tetras can I put in a 20L tank? These are the only fish in the tank. I want a large school of blackskirt tetras in this tank. Is 15 too much for this tank?
  2. S

Petsmart pricematch

Does Petsmart stores still pricematch prices from their website?
  3. S

What Do You Drive?

2010 Honda Civic EX
  4. S

What is your #1 piece of Advice??

Don't overstock & perform weekly water changes.
  5. S

those who use sand-which is better?

I suggest pool filter sand but I don't know how well live plants would grow in this substrate.
  6. S

29 gal stocking ideas

Don't get a common pleco. It will outgrow your 29g. If you want a pleco, get a bristlenose or rubbernose pleco. A school of tetras would go well with the dwarf rainbows and cory cats.
  7. S

Petsmart fish sale

I went to my local Petsmart to get some silver dollars but they were out. When does Petsmart usually get new fish shipments?
  8. S

Breaking Bad

Anyone here watch the show 'Breaking Bad'?
  9. S

Android phone

For those with Android phones, what phone are you currently using? I'm using a Mytouch 4G Slide right now.
  10. S

29g & Angelfish

Is a 29g too small for 2 adult angelfishes? Is there room for a school of 6 tetras?
  11. S

EMPTY (looking) TANK PHOTOS

What fishes are in your 46g community tank?
  12. S

Aqua-Tech filters

Anyone use Aqua-Tech filters from Walmart? What media do you use? I was thinking about replacing the cartridge with sponges and Biomax for the bio-media.
  13. S

Cloudy water after a gravel change and 90% water change

Same thing happens to my aquarium when I do large water changes (>50%).
  14. S

Sand substrate

Do I have to stir the sand under the rocks and driftwood? If it's necessary, how often do I need to stir the sand?
  15. S

Mollies & platies

If I mix mollies and platies in my tank, will they breed with each other?
  16. S

My 4 tanks....

Nice aquariums. Love the 55g. How long does it take to do water changes on all of your tanks?
  17. S

My Work Horses... Rena XP3

Wow! That's a lot of filtration. How big is your aquarium?
  18. S

Filter Pad

I use sponges in my Aquaclear filter so I never have to replace them. I clean them with every water change.
  19. S

What is the oldest fish you have owned or currently own?

My oldest fish was a 3 yr old jack dempsey.
  20. S

Sry it took so long....90g Bowfront pics

Nice tank. What kind of fishes do you have in it? Are the the plants live or plastic?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store