Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. L

Ich or no?

You have another thread on here which I answered, but this one seems to have more activity. Im going to say columnaris/saddleback disease. Real common these days in livebearers, sadly. Maracyn II is the only cure that's worked for me to some degree. Minimizing stress is very important when...
  2. L

White spots...but don't think it's ich?

Im going to say columnaris. Real common these days in livebearers, sadly. Maracyn II is the only cure that's worked for me to some degree. Minimizing stress is very important when treating. As well as soaking flakes and frozen foods in garlic guard. It is also very contagious. If it is...
  3. L

Geo ID please...

Just got this little guy from a chain store. I'm thinking geophagus steindachneri? If this guy doesn't become a hassle with disease and parasites ill go back and pick up the rest of his crew. Soaking his pellets and brine shrimp in maracyn 2 and prazi. He's in a small live bearer tank until I...
  4. L

Zoo Med Highlights (clear) Bulbs

Just get some 25 watt cfl 6500k from meijer or Walmart. They're usually only 5 bucks each give or take. CO2 is recommended if you do higher light or you'll end up with an algae farm. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. L

Hermit crab habitat

Native land hermits. Try to Use 50/50 ecoearth/ calci sand blend. Make sure to keep them warm and your golden. Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. L

Steatocranus tinanti

Steatocranus tinanti pair. Breed for me twice already.
  7. L

Ugh my petsmart

If you hate petsmart why were you shopping there in the first place? You realize whatever "lfs" you frequent is hooked up to a centralized system too, right? Its impossible to cater to the exact needs of every fish in a shop. Its temporary no matter what. I wish the people who complain about...
  8. L

Algae problem with puffer

One problem. I have mossy green and hair algae in my planted fahaka puffer tank. Theres a bristle nose to take out fresh green and brown algae on the glass, but won't touch anything else on the mopani and anubias leaves. Will a siamese algae eater take care of the hair and bunch algae? Water...
  9. L

Evolve stock lights

Thanks for the tips. I'll try zoas in direct light and if they don't do well I'll just add a par 30 to the mix Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. L

Evolve stock lights

Are the aqueon evolve 8 gallon stock lights sufficient for shrooms and zoas? I have the 8 gl and dont want to spend any extra time and $ making my own led mod. Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. L

FS ALBINO MONOPTERUS ALBUS-INDY-P/U

I have an albino monopterus Albus for sale or trade. Shoot mean offer! Eats like crazy. Around 12 inches long. This guy isnt gold like some but pure white and some red/pink hues. Can literally see the veins in this guys head!!! Would also be willing to trade for Polypterus/Protopterus/...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store