Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. StangSally

Dwarf Puffer Tank

Yay! go dwarf puffers!! :)
  2. StangSally

Dwarf Puffer Tank

Thanks for the info guys! If anyone has some more tips or even pics feel free to share :) I think I'll just start with one puffer in the 5gal for now but might add a few cories eventually (I have 4 peppered corries now and i love em). As far as DP liking snails that shouldnt be a problem...
  3. StangSally

Dwarf Puffer Tank

So I've recently been seeing more and more dwarf puffer fish around, then found out the other day that the one LFS here has them...well, I fell in love at first sight lol. I have been holding off on setting up another tank due to being nearly broke...but found a good deal on a glass 5gal and got...
  4. StangSally

FS Random Stuff: Filters, aquarium, lights, additives etc... Fund a frag foundation

I'm interested in the 3gal. Could it be shipped to 19335?
  5. StangSally

Possibility of New (Used) Tanks.

Soo jealous lol. Sweet find, free is the way to go. If you can't set up one of the larger tanks i'd be more then willing to take it off your hands...lol jk
  6. StangSally

Red Delta Male

Nice looking betta boy! I love the silver in his scales.
  7. StangSally

Rate the avatar above you

8. StangSally

The Dog Thread!

Loving everyones pups! Here is my alaskian malemute, Lilly. She's about five now but still acts like a pup.
  9. StangSally

FS 55 Gallon Aquarium Setup - HBG, PA - PU

Yeah, I know where that is, I have family up in that direction. I'll have to think a little bit about weather or not I can make the splurge. (yeah, the price is good, but i'm really broke at the moment lol)
  10. StangSally

Hmmm, it's tempting...very tempting lol. I'll think about it. Where are u located exactly?
  11. StangSally

If you were a little closer location wise I'd be all over that! lol decent price considering
  12. StangSally

FS Huge fishroom & fish sale - WA - Shipping

I'd be interested in the $2 java ferns if you still have them. Whats the minimum amount of light they need? (high, low ext.)
  13. StangSally

New aquascaping!!! with pics

wow, that would be awesome! hehe. When I started all this I was a die hard betta-or-bust fan, but I must admit I'm loving my cories <3 Such little personalities on those guys!
  14. StangSally

Haha yeah vito, you get me that 120 and I'll set it up and fill it with cories! :p
  15. StangSally

Thanks! I'm so glad I redecorated lol. On a side note, I just discovered my cories enjoying some escargo hehe. I originaly added four little pond snails to the tank as a bit of a clean up crew. I wasn't too worried about having a bunch of baby snails since i've heard bettas will eat the...
  16. StangSally

Hairy Nerite

ooooo! Freaky-deaky cool!!!
  17. StangSally

warning: PICS! Sorry about the long wait for new pics, I have been crazy busy lately between working 40 hrs a week, trying to find a nursing job and helping my mom after her surgery. whew. But I was finally able to get some shots. Here are a few of the rescaping from different angles, a few of...
  18. StangSally

More betta fin issues..

I second on the melafix. You will hear some people on here who think it is harmful to bettas, but it is only a theory and there is no proof of this. I prefer melafix because it is all natural unlike some other meds. I have used it with my betta and other fish before with no problems, and I...
  19. StangSally

Rate the avatar above you

10 for being BA, Fishy kisses, the only way to go :)
  20. StangSally

Favorite number & color

Purple (have my whole room painted legitimate purple hehe) and 64.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store