Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

FS FS Java Moss Atlantic City, NJ USPS Shipping

How much shipping would you charge for 2 or 3 baseball portions?
  2. T

Would a betta be good for cycling.

do you have any accessto used tank water, filter media, decorations,substrate, or aquarium plants? I always start my new aquariums by using as much used stuff as possible. Believe me! I started like 6 of my 7 tanks that way,lol, I always do that to cycle quick fast in a hurry,lol, and I don't...
  3. T

FS Labeotropheus Fuelleborni Juvies, PU Central NJ, or Ship

I know, I know, but bump anyway for beautiful fishies,lol ( Me wants, but lacks facilities,lol)
  4. T

FS Labeotropheus Fuelleborni Juvies, PU Central NJ, or Ship

I am interested, and they look beautiful, but I don't know much about them. I have a 55 gal tank with kribs that are around the same size that I'm waiting to pair off so I can thin out. I am going to google them as it isn't your responsibility to educate me on them,lol, so off I go :0) Hehe...
  5. T

GSP eat java moss?

They put holes in my plants,lol, I feed them good meaty stuff too, (ramshorns,pond snails, market shrimp, frozen brine shrimp, the occassional earthworms and crickets(rinsed) that my kiddos find and want to watch them eat(although prolly not the best because of potential lawn chemicals)BUT the...
  6. T

Easiest to breed?

You have alot of cover for the endler fry? I can't help much w/ kribs, as I am a beginner atm w those myself, but I bet you your endlers are breeding, and maybe the fry are being eaten. I would think as long as you have the ability to keep endler's alive, you won't be able to stop them from...
  7. T

dark spots on Albino Krib

Maybe a stray dalmatian got ahold of his mother, hehehe
  8. T

some more new stock pics

Hahah when I saw the fourth pic, I though it was some kind of awesome flat fish with one eye showing letting snails crawl all over him,lol, I just had to look it up, turns out it was a rockfish,lol jk :0)
  9. T

FS Various Aquarium Equipment from Downsizing (PU or Some Shipping)

man if you could disassemble and mail the 10 gal tank stand I'd take it :0)(and the 5 gal...and the 1 1/2 gal... and the 10 gal lid..... Darnit.....
  10. T

Death by Sleeping with Rover??!! (crazy animal sickness info)

You wanna know something really effed up? Yesterday after I posted this, one of our cats came in looking really messed up, so I took it to the vet and they basically told me it had mange, and that humans could get it in the form of scabies, allbeit a mild form and not as difficult to deal with...
  11. T

Saying goodbye to your beloved pet...

She was absolutely gorgeous, and obviously happy. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  12. T

RIP GRANDMA

I am praying for you, I'm so sorry... I was raised w/ my grandparents and my mom, and the year I turned 24 I found my mom on the floor of our kitchen. She thought she had a stomach virus , and was tellling my kids not to drink after her. Turns out she had an ulcer that perforated, and the...
  13. T

Death by Sleeping with Rover??!! (crazy animal sickness info)

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/20/letting-sleeping-dogs-lie-in-your-bed-can-kill-you/ WOW! All the aniamls in our house sleep in our daughter's room! Scary!!
  14. T

HELP!! MY FRY TANK IS OVER RUN WITH SNAILS!!!!

Some people just smush them and feed them to whatever they fish they already have....I have green spotted puffers,so I just feed 'em to them, but I put mystery snails in my fry tanks(don't matter,lol, every tank I got except the gsp tank is overrun w/ snails, though...)I have a marbled cray that...
  15. T

tom foolery and such

I yelled at a smurf because I'm sexy, and I do what I want!
  16. T

Craigslist tank size miscalculation

Wow I wish MY 10's were that big!!
  17. T

P. taeniatus "Moliwe" and fry

PPPPRRREEETTTY PPPPLEEEAASSSEE!
  18. T

P. taeniatus "Moliwe" and fry

:worthy:Oh, man, please please tell me you'll be selling them!!!!!!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store