Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. fishboy7

New Flake Food

Thanks tanker! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. fishboy7

I finally upgraded my baby crayfish's aquarium

Looks great! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

Ok thanks! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. fishboy7

36 Gallon Amazon Tank Pics

Thank you for comments everyone! It's been running successfully for 3 or 4 years now Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. fishboy7

Well I was told it was a starlight BN but now that you showed me that link I realized it probably is just a mutt BN Pleco. And I'm using a sand called Natural Tan Sand by Aqua-Terra. Here's a link to where I bought it...
  6. fishboy7

Thank you! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. fishboy7

Here's some pics of my tank :) I have 1 Angelfish, 10 Lemon Tetras, 4 Sterbai Cories, and 1 Starlight BN Pleco :) Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. fishboy7

Fish Stocking

Ok I'll talk to her about all this. Thanks for the help! Oh and also I forgot to mention there's a small heater in it so it sits at a comfortable temperature of 78°F :) Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. fishboy7

Fish Stocking

You're probably right about the overstocking with only 2g of water. Also my "little title" doesn't mean I'm an expert on fish from the amazon. It's just a goofy thing that means I especially like fish from that region :) any other ideas? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. fishboy7

Fish Stocking

Yea I agree there isn't much room in a 2 gallon unfortunately. Although I did come up with two ideas: Either 1 male dwarf gourami, or 4-6 neon tetras. Which sounds better? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. fishboy7

Fish Stocking

Hi everyone! Unfortunately my grandmas 1 year old blue betta that lives in her 2 gallon filtered bowl died :( he had a parasite that he eventually succumbed to. So she took down the tank and cleaned it out and is now letting it sit out for a while. When she gets it back up and running soon, she...
  12. fishboy7

New Flake Food

Ok thank you everyone! I got OSI Angelfish flakes!
  13. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

ok thank you everyone for all the help!
  14. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

I probably have enough light for real plants but I'm not too interested in getting any as of now. Thank you for the idea though ill keep it in mind! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. fishboy7

Betta Lump

Here's an update on the betta: we dosed the water appropriately and tried adding salt but that didn't seem to work because the bulge has just gotten larger. On the other hand though the betta is acting much healthier and is more active despite the growth. Any ideas? Sent from my iPad using...
  16. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

Thank you for the advice on the otos! I think I'll buy a trio of otos because I had snails before and they didn't do too well eating algae. Also, I tried scrubbing the tank every week and changing the water more often for 3 months now but that didn't work so that's why I started this thread :) I...
  17. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

Yea the tank is the 5 gallon I forgot to mention that. And the tank is matured because its been running for about 15 months now. The water parameters are all okay so that checked out okay. Also the water may be high in phosphates I'm not sure. And yea I use carbon in my aquaclear 20 HOB. The...
  18. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

Well since you mentioned otos I thought maybe ill give them another shot. Also I did some research and found that not only otos but bristle nose plecs, Siamese algae eaters, and mollies will eat brown algae. Which of those 4 do the best job in your opinion? Sent from my iPad using...
  19. fishboy7

Small Algae Eater Needed

Hi, I was wondering what fish I could get that are 2-3" or smaller and will eat brown algae on glass and plastic plants. Also I don't wanna do otocinclus because I've had bad luck with them in the past. Any ideas? Oh and by the way if they can survive in hard water that would be good because the...
  20. fishboy7

Betta Lump

Here's a picture of the Betta and the lump:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store