Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Ballyhoo

Back from the depths of the internet!!

Hey!!! Ballyhoo is back in the game! Rocking a biocube 29... for now. Hubs is already eyeing the red sea all in ones. Here's a most recent picture. Apparently my orange tip BTA decided to split. I'll post more in a bit
  2. Ballyhoo

Where oh where has everyone gone

hello hello!
  3. Ballyhoo

Mugshots 3.0 Bump For 2015!!!!

I've been away for a looooong time, so I have to reintroduce mysels :)
  4. Ballyhoo

Are female betta Sororities really possible?

I have had success with a betta sorortiy. I had 5 in a heavily planted 60 gal with some corys on the bottom. They got along decently well, would have a few squabbles here and there but never anything major. The do best in odd numbers with lots of cover and broken lines of sight
  5. Ballyhoo

Aquascaping site

A year or so ago I stumbled upon a site that will aquascape your tank for you. You send them dimensions, a budget and a general idea and then they put a box together with all you need and instructions on where to put it. Does anyone know that site or one similar? Thanks! -Bally
  6. Ballyhoo

So I have this tank....

It's hand made
  7. Ballyhoo

So I have this tank....

I don't have a pump but I have a few lying around. It's mainly hard water stains but it will be ran for a few months with just RODI to flush everything. It's a hodgepodge of equipment from various other tanks I've had. Lighting will be interesting my lights are all too big.
  8. Ballyhoo

Where oh where has everyone gone

I'd be around more if these silly airplanes would stop breaking. It's been a super busy year, but it's slowing down now.
  9. Ballyhoo

So I have this tank....

I have this tank ready to go, it'll have a nem and clowns along with other LPS. I don't know how to plumb it though. Instructons would be greatly appreciated!
  10. Ballyhoo

Lint the Highway Kitty

She's not very well off came from a very trashy and dirty place and needs lots of love. She was dehydrated, still is a bit but is drinking, her claws were overgrown, she has dry brittle fur and had a few fleas, but she's now clean, trimmed, medicated and eating good food. Still needs a name :)...
  11. Ballyhoo

Lint the Highway Kitty

Lint got a sister, he is very unsure how to take the new addition. Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. Ballyhoo

Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

This made me laugh. That and kicking zaffys bushes
  13. Ballyhoo

I was the doctor
  14. Ballyhoo

I have a lot to do today before I go to work, Air Force finance dept is a nightmare they've been shorting me 352$ per month for the last 3 months and they've "fixed it" 3 times now. I will try my best to be back. In the meantime for reasons stated above I vote to lynch Zaffy. ​
  15. Ballyhoo

I don't know why it is splitting the first line of the posts up like that....
  16. Ballyhoo

[FONT=Verdana]Here’s what gets me about Zaffy’s vote. The two previous quotes he states how busy and flustered he was and that he didn’t have time to think about his vote and then he posted the thoughts he was too busy to think about. [FONT=Verdana] [FONT=Verdana]This appears to be his most...
  17. Ballyhoo

I am here, my work schedule changed and it kicked my butt. I used to work m-f from 7-4 and now i work w-sun 6pm-6am...that transition was rough. I'm going to go get caught up.
  18. Ballyhoo

If you felt I was vote worthy for D1 and didn't change it and you feel the same way on D2, then why isn't your vote on me?
  19. Ballyhoo

only one person hasn't voted yet.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store