Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

Newest Betta needs a name

Goldie?
  2. M

my african mudskippers !

Well, now I have one more thing to add to my list. They are adorable. They look like little aliens.
  3. M

My bettas new home

Really beautiful.
  4. M

Betta in a 3 inch cube.

"They sell them in little cups so that's how they are supposed to live!" Yeah, and when you pick up a dog from the shelter it means it's supposed to live in a cage.
  5. M

My son's friend has decided to get his first tank!

Probably the best feeling in any hobby.
  6. M

Plants come out of gravel

I just use old TetraMin lids with the sliding tab on top. Just slide the lid upside down on the base of the plant, slide the lid shut where it is snug but won't damage the plant, and bury it in the gravel. The gravel that fills the lid weighs it down nicely, and it's low profile so it doesn't...
  7. M

75 Gallon Congo Forest Stream

Very nice. Wish it was mine.
  8. M

Sleep...?

I have a large bell shaped thing in my 75 with my african cichlids. I work nights, so every morning when I come home and turn on the lights you can't see a fish in the tank. Then you slowly see them poke their noses out the holes like kids wondering if they really have to get up. It's really...
  9. M

Starting my fish hobby :)

Really like the background too, adds a lot of depth to the tank.
  10. M

moving oscar to bigger tank help

When I was moving my Oscar to a larger tank I just put a bucket on its side in the tank while I was taking out the water and gently corralled him into it when the water was low enough. Then just turned over the bucket, covered it with the towel and took it out. After that I just dropped the...
  11. M

The start of my fishroom

What this room really needs is a chair/couch/ something so you can just sit and enjoy all the tanks.
  12. M

Tips on 450 mile move

Why do you starve them?
  13. M

My Super Crazy Idea - too crazy???

With a setup like that you could sell tickets.
  14. M

Fishsitting for neighbors...do I change their setup?

So yeah, when they come back just mention how you were gonna give the tank away on Craigslist but wanted to make sure that everything worked before you did. And while you were at it, you just wanted to see how Goldie liked it (or maybe one of your kids accidentally spilled the tupperware...
  15. M

Introducing The Next Generation in Aquatic Life Keeping....

At 19" you're gonna need a pretty big tank.
  16. M

My tank

It is just stunning. Especially with the night pictures. How do you not just watch it all day?
  17. M

Angelfish fry

Congrats! I don't know why but for some reason I was picturing fry with the adult Angel shape.
  18. M

75gal planted tank

I'm just gonna go ahead and admit how envious I am.
  19. M

Rate my Cichlid tank!

Yeah, love the stack in the middle. I bet they have fun with that.
  20. M

SW View on "Tanked!"

I'd never even heard of the show before this thread. So luckily it might not be too popular.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store