Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Project Orange

Awesome! I will be following.
  2. S

Red Texas Flowerhorn!

Hot... now I want one
  3. S

who keeps herps???

I've got 3 leopard geckos. 3 Chinese Cave geckos + some babies.
  4. S

My betta boys are babes (:

Beautiful. I love the coloration on Simon's face.
  5. S

what kind of fish can i keep with rcs?

That sounds good. It would be a sight to see a bunch of them! There are plenty of other small fish that will be fine as well.
  6. S

Tetra Safe start

Yup. I would either add slowly from here or maybe add another bottle immediately after adding about half stock; then slowly build on that. It worked out for me, but my LFS was good about keeping the TSS dated and in the fridge.
  7. S

Tetra Safe start

What have you been doing to add ammonia? TSS is a great product.
  8. S

Betta stupidity I think...

The last pic might be a bacterial infection, it can kill them in a few hours. I lost my giant betta in literally a few hours with just the slightest sign of it around his mouth. If he was getting cold it would leave him more susceptible. They really do appreciate swimming space and heat if...
  9. S

World's ugliest Betta?

I like him!
  10. S

Neglect - My secret to great plants?

Yes! congrats i wish i had that luck.
  11. S

Betta Harem Biotope Journal

Awesome set up! I look forward to seeing the plants.
  12. S

neon tetra sick. I'm burned out. advice plz

I euthanized the sickest fish today, his color was better but the necrosis was so severe that he was not able to swim correctly and was lying on the floor. I've been doing daily methylene blue/salt baths and am keeping up with the antibiotics. The fish have lost the bacteria on their mouths and...
  13. S

Really I mean REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

She's just trying to have some fun. Thanks for sharing
  14. S

I was afraid of that, but the discoloration started at the belly instead of near the dorsal fin, and they don't have the restlesness at night nor do they seclude themselves. Other than that it looks exactly like neon tetra disease, the coloration loss doesnt seem to be something that is on top...
  15. S

Hello, About a month ago I bought a group of 8 neon tetras. I noticed at the time that one had a small discoloration near the bottom of its stomach. The discoloration would continue to grow and shrink and I was hoping that the fish would get well on its own with pristine water. The...
  16. S

What is my crypt doing?

pretty awesome!!
  17. S

help sick puffer

poor little guy
  18. S

What plant is this?

Thanks. I don't have added CO2, what is the opinion on something like excel?
  19. S

What plant is this?

Thanks! I only have 2.5 watts per gallon over my 12g bow, soI don't think they will last long. Pretty though.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store