Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. rockhoe14er

FS erio parkeri package

Price reduced 4 erio parkeri for 25 dollars shipped. 3 erio parkeri for 20 dollars shipped. Every extra one you want is 5 dollars extra.
  2. rockhoe14er

FS erio parkeri package

yeah these are some of the easiest erio species. I've had a couple people grow them without co2 they just grow slower.
  3. rockhoe14er

My 10 Gallon

Actually the dhg that i sent you was Eleocharis belem not Eleocharis Parvula. Tank looks really good. Also how is the erio parkeri growing? Any new pics?
  4. rockhoe14er

FS erio parkeri package

I have a great special for 3 Erio parkeri for 28 dollars or 4 for 33 dollars shipped priority. Please watch your weather and i won't be responsible for plant deaths caused by shipping delays.
  5. rockhoe14er

FS staurogyne sp. purple and Hygrophila lancea

Hey guys I have some plants to sell. None of these have been cut yet and they are growing really healthy. Shipping is 7 dollars. I'm also open for trades. I really want Erio species or other soft water plants or red plants. Staurogyne sp. purple 7 dollars a stem (I have 6 available) Stems will...
  6. rockhoe14er

DIY cork structure

Here is an updated photo. Tell me what you think? I'm waiting for everything to grow in a lot more but so far everything seems to be growing really well.
  7. rockhoe14er

Complete Tank Redesign Project - Lessons, Learnings and Ramblings of Coach_z

I was wondering what happened. Tank looks really good.
  8. rockhoe14er

DIY cork structure

http://www.herpsupplies.com/?gclid=CIDytLPI2qMCFQkjawodq3SC7Q
  9. rockhoe14er

WTB HM

I have HC that makes a pretty amazing carpet in planted tanks.
  10. rockhoe14er

DIY cork structure

it was a great project. One of my favorite parts is on top of the bark on the left i have a huge patch of HC growing on the top that's partially submerged/emerged and it grows soo fast and looks really great imo. Let me know if you have any questions and i would be more than happy to help.
  11. rockhoe14er

pics, Idrntify t and is this an algae bloom?

I see some green spot algae on some leaves in that tank. It's kind of hard to see any other troubled areas. Green spot algae usually arrives when you have low phosphorus in your tank.
  12. rockhoe14er

FS Great rare plants Ammania Sulawesi

bump. Weather here is amazing for shipping plants.
  13. rockhoe14er

FS Great rare plants Ammania Sulawesi

Responded plants will ship tomorrow.
  14. rockhoe14er

Need some help with live plants

i just wanted to say hi to another Virginianer Also i hope you figured out how to grow your duckweed.
  15. rockhoe14er

Newbie Needs advice...want to start a planted tank

Honestly i would just use the lights that came with your tank and just grow some anubis, dwarf sag, java fern, java moss any of those plants would grow amazing in a low light tank. No need to get better lights and no need to go co2.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store