Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. J

FS Low light plant package & nano equipment - Macon, GA - Ship or Pick-up

Picture update. I've been told for some reason the photos are showing up, trying to upload them again. Here is what is left:
  2. J

Plant package and seiryu stone package have been sold. Will take best offer for remaining items.
  3. J

Update Okay, for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit my original post (it's been a long day, lol), so I am just replying to the thread.. but I finally got around to breaking the tank down, and the following is what I have available: Low light plant package - $45 shipped priority...
  4. J

Hey all. I'm going to be breaking down an old 3gal nano low light tank (trying to fund a vivarium build for a crested gecko). I can break the tank down and take pictures of everything individually, but I was hoping to find out if there was any interest first before taking everything down. Low...
  5. J

FS subwassertang - Macon, GA - ship

Bump. $10.50 shipped.
  6. J

FS subwassertang - Macon, GA - ship

$12 shipped priority for subwassertang portion in attached picture (only 1 portion available). What you see is what you get. Payment via Paypal please. Message me for payment details. Thanks!
  7. J

FS FS/FT - subwassertang & e. belem plant package - Macon,GA - shipping or pick-up

$14 shipped priority for all plants pictured- subwassertang and eleocharis belem. Please mind your weather before ordering. Also interested in trade for low light plants that would do well in a 3 gal, particularly anubias nana. Looking for a quick sale/trade. PM if interested
  8. J

WTB Marimo Moss balls and Low light plants, betta, nano tank stuff shipped to PA 18940

Hey I'm selling a low-light plant package.. 1 anubias nana and 3 anubias nana petite (each with ~15 leaves), also a tiny anubias species I haven't been able to identify, but it's only about the size of a quarter and doesn't seem to be growing much bigger (sort of cute to look at :) ), a handful...
  9. J

FS honey dwarf gourami/ low light plant package - macon, ga - S/PU

can also throw in leftover flourish fundamentals plant kit
  10. J

feel free to make an offer.. would love to be able to ship them out tomorrow :-D
  11. J

Gourami and tank are now spoken for. Plant package still available :-D
  12. J

Any takers for the plant package? Will consider all reasonable offers..
  13. J

Hey everyone. I'm breaking down a little 5 gal hex and have some stuff to sell. First thing's first, I have a little honey dwarf gourami I'd like to find a good home for. He's about a year old, and free to anyone that can give him a nice home. I'd obviously prefer not to ship him if there's...
  14. J

sponge filter question

Mgamer I'm mainly looking at sponge filters.. And jpierce thanks so much for testing this out!! I'm going to play around with layout designs and see if I can somehow work out a small 2" waterfall, and now I'll know when to draw then line for if a powerhead sponge filter is more appropriate or...
  15. J

sponge filter question

Hmm I have things to ponder, lol. It had just never occured to me something like a sponge filter would draw water above the waterline.. My thoughts are that I'd like to keep whatever I use to filter the tank as discrete as possible, working w a small tank, and want to make sure my shrimp...
  16. J

sponge filter question

Hm, should this thread be moved to the DIY forum maybe? bump.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store