Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

FS aquatic plant supplements, driftwood, reptile setup Elizabeth, NJ

All driftwood has been sold. I'm also taking the "Zoo Med Digital Thermometer" out of the reptile setup and lowering the price of the reptile setup to $60.00
  2. S

FS aquatic plant supplements, driftwood, reptile setup Elizabeth, NJ

I am selling a bunch of aquatic plant supplements. they are: 1-API Leaf Zone Plant Food(unopened), 1 package of API root tabs(unopened), 1-Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml,1-Seachem Flourish Potassium 250ml,1-Seachem Flourish Trace 250ml, (note: the seachem flourish have been opened and only used...
  3. S

For Sale | bunch of aquatic plant supplements | $60.00 | Elizabeth, NJ | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: bunch of aquatic plant supplements What are your prices?: 60.00 Where are you located?: Elizabeth, NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: I am selling a bunch of aquatic plant supplements...
  4. S

| 5lb Co2 cylinder with regulator and others | $90.00 | Elizabeth, NJ | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 5lb Co2 cylinder with regulator and others What are your prices?: 90.00 Where are you located?: Elizabeth, NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: 5lb co2 cylinder with attached dual gauge regulator and check...
  5. S

For Sale | MANZANITA and Cholla driftwood | $30.00 and 10.00 | Elizabeth, NJ | Pickup Only

Since I can't make a new sales thread for some reason. I'm gonna add the items to this thread for now. I am selling a bunch of aquarium plant supplies along with a 5lb co2 cylinder with an attached dual gauge regulator by Red Sea with an attached needle valve,long tubing and 2 co2 diffusers...
  6. S

For Sale | MANZANITA and Cholla driftwood | $30.00 and 10.00 | Elizabeth, NJ | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: MANZANITA and Cholla driftwood What are your prices?: 30.00 and 10.00 Where are you located?: Elizabeth, NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: I selling one MANZANITA driftwood and one pack of 6 cholla...
  7. S

For Sale | 5lb Co2 cylinder with regulator and others | $120 | Elizabeth, NJ | Pickup Only

I am currently having issues with my camera. So unfortunately no pictures. And the tank is empty.
  8. S

For Sale | 5lb Co2 cylinder with regulator and others | $120 | Elizabeth, NJ | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 5lb Co2 cylinder with regulator and others What are your prices?: 120 Where are you located?: Elizabeth, NJ Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: 5lb co2 cylinder with attached dual gauge regulator and...
  9. S

FS 38gal tank & tank stand for pickup in elizabeth NJ

I'm offering a 38 gallon tank with blue/black background, glass top and aquariumplants.com planted substrate natural amazon. Asking price is $50.00 and, 1 Titan Eze Metal Aquarium Double Stand for 55 gallon $20.00 the tank and stand are pickup ONLY payment is by cash only
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store