Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. D

Invert PEST!! What to do?

Hey Greech! You are right...chaetopterid....I found clear pic online... I posted pics that were just WAY to large for you to see anything clearly. 1st pic above is bottom of a piece of rock about 9 in long,(the far right 1/3 of the 2nd pic) I think the extensive spread of the 'tubes' is clear...
  2. D

I readjusted the size of these pics hope it helps-different view also
  3. D

Sorry bout the pic----you can't see anything at all? What you should see are a bunch of open ends of cylinders of sand...blurry,I know. THOSE cylinders are built by the creatures and proliferate at an amazing rate. From the front, below the sand surface, I can see the 'worm'(like an ant farm...
  4. D

tall Hi! 36gal bowfront;don't do the canister as frequently as I should ...but at least every 6-8wks. Have about 20lbs of live rock-long lived-coralline algae covers ~50% Using RO water w/ new filters ,to mix my own. occasionally buy store made water...cheap enough.The toxic parameters are...
  5. D

Greetings All! I have had these things for years but I suspect they are not good. I think they came on Live Rock. They have migrated to 3 tanks(my fault) but the 36 gallon they originated in (started almost 3 yrs ago) has gone south! I have lost 2 coral beauties and a Rust Dwarf Angel to, I...
  6. D

Unknown Marine Invert

thank you! i thought it was kinda cool too! just wanted to be sure regards
  7. D

Unknown Marine Invert

So, I have a gelatinous looking finger like thing growing on a rock in my aquarium. I suspect it came with some inverts I bought a while back. Have had these for several months but now they (it) seems to be growing faster. I am going to attempt to attach 2 photos and hopefully you can...
  8. D

Lee Counter Current Skimmer Issue

FSN77- I guess I'm just blind .I cannot figure out HOW to post a new thread. So, I have a gelatinous looking finger like thing growing on a rock in my aquarium. I suspect it came with some inverts I bought a while back. Have had these for several months but now they (it) seems to be growing...
  9. D

Lee Counter Current Skimmer Issue

Since I haven't found the POST page, I'll just jump in here! I have a lee's counter current skimmer for a 29 gal setup. It's been ok but lately the foam column only comes to water line. I have totally cleaned it, new wood stones. I've tried separate air outlets from same pump for in/out; Ive...
  10. D

help me sleep tonight... bio wheel 350 noise

Hi Everyone! My First post. My penguin 350 seized up today! It's 19 mo old. 29 gal saltwater, liverock/fish. After disassembly ,cleaning reassembly, I found the impeller will not turn if there is any pressure applied to it. Tried w/ water then disassembled and tried dry...impeller turns(noisily...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store