Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. audifeesh

Bally's 40B

Everyone looks amazing :D I can't see what you put in your last post though. And as far as your tank care - id go ahead and have Caleb help with your water changes now so that he has a better idea of how to do them when you aren't there to help. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. audifeesh

Bally's 40B

Your tank keeps looking better and better :) how's your montipora doing? Didn't see any pictures of it. Keep up all the great work! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. audifeesh

Bally's 40B

I wouldn't put it past the little gal to have eaten a huge pod and kinda choked lol. She eats A LOT from what I've seen. (and she doesn't share, how rude!) I'm glad that hush is ok, Bally :) your tank is looking wonderful! I'm glad to see nem perking back up today as well. Sent from my iPhone...
  4. audifeesh

Bally's 40B

Helfrichi's have a yellow face and purple behind that, purple firefish are the opposite - like bally's above. The tank is looking better and better, can't wait for those acans to open up - They're going to look awesome!
  5. audifeesh

Bally's 40B

So glad that they're home and safe!! Your tank is looking amazing - and for new fish, I vote a yasha and pistol :)
  6. audifeesh

Bally's 40B

Tank looks great! Glad you got your slimmer figured out. :) As far as tests, those are the three id check. If you absolutely need them back in by Monday maybe plan on a quick 5gal WC and dosing some prime to help calm things down (if you do have elevated levels, that is) Other than that it...
  7. audifeesh

Finally got that salt tank...

Lmao. My urchin was wearing my blastos and a hermit one day hahahaha. Urchins and nems just don't make any sense.
  8. audifeesh

I say move that finger leather up, and then tuck your brain into that corner of the tank. It should do nicely there :)
  9. audifeesh

They've got some healing/regrowing to do, but they look very pretty. Glad you finally got that bulb replaced, your nem should be much happier now
  10. audifeesh

They've got some healing/regrowing to do, but they look very pretty. Glad you finally got that bulb replaced, your nem should be much happier now
  11. audifeesh

^thats a really good idea. That'd make it really easy to get the pods over to the display. Would you just put a little food in each "condo" to entice them to live and reproduce in there?
  12. audifeesh

Good thinking on the food - if I was a mandarin I'd eat it, sounds pretty yummy lol. I say you add atleast half to 3/4 the bottle to your farm - then the rest to your display. Since they're alive you shouldn't pollute the water, and it'll be beneficial to the tank and the mandarin. Plus if...
  13. audifeesh

Beautiful!!!
  14. audifeesh

Dual Tank System Build Thread

Updates?
  15. audifeesh

Mafia #98: The Grinch Returns--Sign up thread

Yeah I was bally's fella, we broke up a year ago. I'm going to have to back out of this one
  16. audifeesh

The ocean pods premium looks and sounds to be EXACTLY what you're lookin for. I've heard good things about oceanpods in the past as well. I say go for it :) and lets have some pictures of the mandarin! Also, your nem is in crack.
  17. audifeesh

need an ID on live rock attachment

Ummm... It's really hard to say from this picture and withouth a visual representation of scale - but if that's only about 5mm tall total.. I'm gonna guess pest anemone. But I can't really tell. Any better pics?
  18. audifeesh

Mafia #98: The Grinch Returns--Sign up thread

I've read a bunch of the past games and would like to play if you'd have me :)
  19. audifeesh

Fluval Spec Micro reef.

Bio balls need to be cleaned often and most people avoid them..
  20. audifeesh

They all look great, I love how your acan has colored up, it really looks good :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store