Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

Anyone have these guys...

Well I am still looking for these shrimp anyone have any info please reply....
  2. B

caring for rili shrimp

does anyone sell these here...
  3. B

Hi Jody, The link does not work for me... I got it thanks
  4. B

5. B

New 20 Gallon Cherry Shrimp Setup: Advice Greatly Appreciated

be careful with rocks they are not all inert. Take a look at OA ask Justin, they had that really skinny wood more like twigs, makes for a good scape. If you want to keep things simple use a Aqua clear 30 and cover the intake with something, I have 7 shrimp takes set up more or less this way...
  6. B

neon orange cory cat

was wondering if anyone has a current price on these guys
  7. B

Rili Shrimp

Does anyone care these shrimp...
  8. B

pond snails

dwarf puffers will eat every snail in the tank
  9. B

Hydras in RCS and CRS tank

If they are expensive CRS you may want to move them. At low dose would not kill shrimp but it also doesn't get all the hydra. This is at least my experience. By the way when I dosed enough to kill the hydra it also killed the shrimp...
  10. B

Salmon season is on

Well for the first time in 5 years or so we have a salmon season here off of the CA coast. Yes there was a small one last season but was not very good. DFG says there are good schools of fish out there. Big ocean now with wind on top, not safe to go yet. Some folks with bigger boats did go and...
  11. B

My Yellow Shrimp Tank

here it is Rachel
  12. B

SHRIMP DIEING HELP

English name: Green Shrimp, Green Neon Shrimp Scientific name: Caridina cf. babaulti spp. 'green' Size: up to 3.5 cm or 1.4 inch Water temperature: 20 to 28°C or 68 to 82°F Water parameters: pH 6.8 to 7.5 Origin: India
  13. B

Cherry Shrimp Decline

french fry, what kind of filter do you use and what is the rate of flow. what substrate and any rocks or wood in there. Purigen is a great product it is shrimp safe. Stop the water changes until you narrow things down. when you change water what is the tap water PH. You may want to just add...
  14. B

Shrimp ID please

RCS the hole bunch, unless you have a much better pic.
  15. B

Berried Bee Shrimp vid

kind of looks like a tiger. Leave her where she is now she seems happy. After the babies come out let them get like to 1/4 in maybe a month or so. then move the babies to wherever you plan to move them. Hopefully there is nothing in the new tank that will eat them. you could also move the mom...
  16. B

Looking for a LFS or someone that ships shrimp in canada

yep its sounds like you have a bit of a problem. Best to look around in different clubs. I have not tried Planet Inverts but I was told they are better now and have a lot of product
  17. B

Looking for a LFS or someone that ships shrimp in canada

Jody trade the green for tigers if you can super tigers
  18. B

Help with yellow shrimp

Jody. I am very happy that the shrimp are doing fine and you have some great pic's there. One pic shows what looks like a cherry RCS is that what it is and is it the yellow tank.
  19. B

WTB snowballs, yellow shrimp and blue perils

anyone have them
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store