Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

FS Filtration For Sale HOBs, Canisters, Skimmer, Overflow PU/Ship 19401

PM sent about Fluval 105 Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. B

FS FS- Kens food in .5 oz portions shipped/STL

I don't know about this.........
  3. B

Ugh! I HATE ICH!

:( I know how you feel. I am battling a case of Ich right now in my QT tank. 2 of my South American Puffers got it. They started showing signs a couple days after I brought them home. I started with heat and salt with daily vacuums. I have no substrate in the QT either. I really hope this is...
  4. B

Help needed

Yeah you should have 0ppm of Ammonia at all times. Nitrite should also be at 0ppm and I'm assuming it's not since your Ammonia is pretty high. You need to do daily water changes (50% or so) until your tank cycles. Do you know about the Nitrogen Cycle?
  5. B

How long should I leave this tank fishless (ich contaminated)

This is VERY true. Ich needs a living host to complete the cycle. without a host the parasite will simply die. What you did is very drastic and I am surprised a lot of people went along with it and told you to do so. I think the gravel vac idea was a very good one also. I keep South Americans...
  6. B

FS Some plants and equipment- Central NJ - Shipped

eheim pump still available?
  7. B

figure 8 puffer diet question

I don't know if you're interested or not but I will buy some of them off of you. PM me if you'd like to sell 50 or so of them. Sorry to kind of hijack your thread.
  8. B

FS Fluval 305 - E. Providence, RI - Pick up or Shipping

I have a Fluval 305. Everything works fine I just don't need it anymore. I am open to trades but am asking $55 plus shipping. Will be shipped USPS Priority Mail unless buyer request otherwise. Will only accept PayPal as payment when item is being shipped. Ask for pictures if interested.
  9. B

FS Couple Canister Filters - E. Providence RI - Shipping or Pick Up

Also willing to trade for other aquarium accessories. If interested let me know what you have.
  10. B

Lifegard AF-94 pump sold and module pending
  11. B

LOL ahhh good ol Pawtucket. I used to live Downtown Pawtucket on Garden Street right off exit 27 on 95. Everyone being close together is cool at times. I love Providence and Pawtucket but would like to move somewhere else sometime.
  12. B

OH MY GOD!! HELP HELP HElp

Aqueon filters are such trash... Do yourself and your fish a favor and get rid of it when you get the chance. Buy if you want H.O.B get an AquaClear 110 to go with your AC 20 if you don't want a Canister. That other filter will not help you since you're pretty well stocked. I had one when I...
  13. B

What have I gotten myself into THIS time ??

That's a pretty easy fix to be honest. The process was already explained in an earlier post. If you only paid $25 for that tank and that is in fact the only thing wrong with it then you frigging scored no doubt about it.
  14. B

UV Sterilizer - Suggestion Seeking

Hrm I have a couple UV sterilizers but have never used them. I think since my Puffers are pretty prone to internal parasites maybe I should start using one of them on my two Puffer tanks. I have had one issue of IPs with a new Puffer but other then that all has been good. But for a little more...
  15. B

Do you still love your sunsun canister?

I have been looking at these on Ebay but have been sketchy about getting one. But after all the good reviews I have seen I think I might just go for it. After all it's pretty cheap anyways
  16. B

Ahhhh I think I know where that is. Is that in the North Providence part of Mineral Spring Avenue? Thanks for the tip too :) LOL wow this is crazy. What a small world. I love the snow too, I make good money plowing it haha it's like little money signs falling out of the sky for me. Rhode...
  17. B

$80 for ffilter and accessories and $10 for shipping
  18. B

Well I just got a message from someone who wants the filter and not the pump so I will sell the pump to you
  19. B

If people can't PM me you can also email me at andrewborges144@gmail.com
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store