Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. T

help asap

yeah im going to the fish store tomorrow to refund him but i bought his last two today so i m going to have to wait till they get some more in. the one i bought that diied looked really healthy though... i guess the stress got to him
  2. T

help asap

well my tank has been cycled for about 7 months now. i have 2 airstones in there already, and i did a 30 % before i put them in the tank but he has already died sadly :( im going to take him back to the fish store tomorrow and see if i can get a refund. i acclimated the fish by putting the bag...
  3. T

help asap

yes that is it thank you for the rerply. he is just gasping for air and now he is starting to turn upside down
  4. T

help asap

so today i bought two roseline sharks. i brought them home and put them in my tank. my tank is cycled and i did a water change before i put them in. now one of the roseline sharks is gasping for air and floating upside down what do i do! the other one is completely normal
  5. T

bichir tank

hello im not sure if im postinng this in the right place but could i set up a bichir tank? so far i have 1 senegal bichir, 1 firemouth, 1 krib, 1 rubber pleco, 1 clown pleco, and a fourlined ctafish. i have a 75 gallon tank. i can get rid of some fish but i would like to keep the firemouth and...
  6. T

pictus catfish

Well guys i went to my lfs yesterday and asked for two pictus catfish. well whenever i got home i noticed that only one of them was a pictus catfish. the other one is a four-lined catfish. so i did some info on four-lined catfish and it said that they can get to 10". so my plan was in the...
  7. T

A good article on corydoras..

so im guessing no pictus catfish with corys?
  8. T

Cories have Ick! Ack!

i heard dropping them in rubbing alcohol also kills the fast and humane
  9. T

filters

hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew any good, cheap filters for a 50 gallon tank.
  10. T

Temp

the heater is a brand new one and yes it has an indicator light that lights up green when ever it is at the right temp and red when it is heating. but i have noticed that it has been red for a while and i came home today and my water was really warm like in the high 80s. so i unplugged my heater...
  11. T

Temp

its a 75 gallon and its like 60 degrees outside and the house temp is a 70 and my tank is close to a window so im not sure but ill get a glass thermometer tomarrow
  12. T

Temp

Hey guys i have a thermometer in my tank and it is set for about 78 degrees F and it usually stays around 76 but today i check my thermometer and it says 86 84 82 degrees F (its one that sticks on the side of the glass) does anyone know why the thermometer has three readings and not just one and...
  13. T

75 stocking list

hey guys im trying to stock my tank but so far im thinking about this 20 tiger barbs 6 roseline torpedo barbs 3 or 4 Bristlenose Plecos 6 corydoras thats all i have so far i need some help to finish stocking so what do you guys think?
  14. T

filter decision...

would you guys recomend these sunsun filters because right now i have a 75 gallon with a fluval 405 on it. so do you guys think i should get a sunsun or just get another fluval.
  15. T

ammonia poisoning

ok thanks for the tips i did a 30 percent water change today and i will continue until i see the ammonia below 0ppm and also my tigers gills are red and puffy looking will they return to normal after the ammonia goes to 0ppm? and a;lso any idea how long before the ammonia poisoning goes away if...
  16. T

ammonia poisoning

:wall:hey guys im new to keeping fish and i cycled my tank and everything but heres what happend i have a 75 gallon tank with 15 tiger barbs in it (i just bought 10 yesterdayto make it 15 tigers) anyways i have a fluval 405 on my tank and i did a water change on thursday last week and there is a...
  17. T

fish stocking list

i used 5 tiger barbs to cycle it they have been in there for about 3 months and the lfs guy said it was cycled so yeah lol and i think i will go with the BN plecs
  18. T

fish stocking list

ok what would should i up tigers or topedos because the torpedo are kind of expensive and i was planning on getting those last so my water conditions would hopefully be perfect by the time i get them ya know so im thinking like about 20 tigers i guess and im either thinking about bristlennose or...
  19. T

fish stocking list

hey guys im new to keeping fish and i have 75 gallon tank. i have cycled it and i am thinking about getting some barbs so here is what i have on my list so far. 10 tiger barbs 6 torpedo barbs 1 red tail shark 1 pleco 6 corydoras any other fish that you guys would recomend
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store